Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's FRIDAY!!!! :~P

vikkii123

Thank fucken god it's Friday!!!! I'm sitting here at work... already bored... which isn't a good thing... just waiting to get the hell out of here today!!! They have blocked outside e-mails (yahoo, hotmail etc...) so I can't go and check my e-mail:mad:..... aaahhhh what's a girl to do:blown:

No I can send you e-mails... you know through work e-mail but I can't check my hotmail account... aaahhhhh:mad: wtf that totally sucks!!!!

Oh well! Nothing is up with me! What's up with you girly! Big plans this weekend? Me... I'm getting your x-mass present tomorrow!:tongue:

Actually, I do have a lot going on this weekend. I am going out tonight to Avalon and then to Rise. Then tomorrow I am going to the Harp for Christine's B-Day celebration. Then sunday I am going to cut Mike's mom's tree down. Yuppie, you are getting my present!! I feel special now... So for your present one more question, do you prefer a skirt of pants?? Any good plans this weekend? I hate not being able to communicate with you on e-mail.... :~(