Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is sleeping with a girl cheating?

wildkitty

For all the guys out there... My girlfriend and I had a sleep over and we ended up going at it. I felt bad hiding it form my boyfriend so a couple of days later I told him. He totally flipped on me. I didn't understand because he didn' t get mad when we kiss in front of him. Would you consider that cheating?

:confused:

I think its cheating, You were being pleasured by another person that wasn't your boyfriend ( guy, girl whatever it doesn't matter)

If i was him I probabily would have been mad too. If he was there it might of made it a little easier on him for the fact that he doesnt feel like you cheated or were hiding it or doing it behind his back but that he is a part of it even if watching.

Yes it's cheating. You did it without his knowledge, and were planning on hiding it (until your conscience got the better of you). When you two kiss, it's in front of him so its entirely different. Plus, kissing and going downtown... two different ballparks altogether.

Yes I consider it cheating too. If you look it up in a dictionary it says: cheating = to be sexually unfaithful.

It is not bound to the opposite gender and only means that you have been sexually active with another person than the one you are supposed to be with. You say that you don't quite understand as he has no problem when you kiss your girlfriend in front of him. Well, let me expand on that one: would you call it cheating if a couple has a threesome with another guy and the girl at some point just meets the other guy alone and has sex with him (without her boyfriend knowing)????????

Well, I would and I think so would you....so I guess that answers that question. Still, hope everything between your boy and you works out girly :)

Cheating. no question. you should be ashamed of yourself. and if i were your b/f, i'd dump your cheatin' ass. I'd even start spreading nasty rumors about you and all the STD's your infected ass is carrying around....

Cheating sucks and people who cheat are assholes! yes, it's happened to me, so i know the feeling...

I agree, you def. cheated on the poor schmuk. I rather have my girl cheat on me with another guy, to have her have be with another woman is even worse.

BTW when you mean messed around, what exactly do you exactly mean cause everyone got their own definition.

( No offense to any girls on this board, who partake in the pleasures of being with other women)

I wan't going to hide it from him for ever or even for a long period of a time. I wanted to tell him at a good time. I do feel bad that it bothered him. We are Okay now we've been togeter for 6 yrs. he told me I do have to make it up to him though by him watching the whole act.

rdancer- why would you rather your g/f cheat with a guy there is a whole lot more involved.. intercours. You can't officialy do that with a girl. And I am not into the ways you can. and to your question what did we do everythin but intercourse.

sumguy- I could see if I had a habbit of cheating someone would take it to the point of your way. You must of been really hurt to have so much aggression. I am not a bad person it was just experimented.

Well, I guess I made an ASSumption without knowing all the facts. I didnt know you and this guy were together for that long, grats on that, and im glad everything is ok between the two of you. This guy seems like a HYpocrit. (SPelling might be off) He gets mad you did the nasty deed with this other girl, and to make it up he gets to watch. In my opinion thats idiotic he is just encouraging you to get nasty with this girl. Dont get me wrong its a nice site to see, im a guy I cant lie about that , but with a girl I have been going with for 6 years, you guys are like practically married.. JeeZus. ( He has nothing to do with it).

Originally posted by rdancer

This guy seems like a HYpocrit. (SPelling might be off) He gets mad you did the nasty deed with this other girl, and to make it up he gets to watch. In my opinion thats idiotic he is just encouraging you to get nasty with this girl. ( He has nothing to do with it).

lollol...well, that's what I was thinking too but I didn't want (again) to put too much of my straightlined views on the subject onto other people....oh well, rdance transformed my thoughts into words though

Originally posted by wildkitty

For all the guys out there... My girlfriend and I had a sleep over and we ended up going at it. I felt bad hiding it form my boyfriend so a couple of days later I told him. He totally flipped on me. I didn't understand because he didn' t get mad when we kiss in front of him. Would you consider that cheating?

:confused:

i don't know if its cheating or not

what i do know is i'm pitchin a tent right now with this girl on girl stuff i'm readin

Originally posted by sumguy

Cheating. no question. you should be ashamed of yourself. and if i were your b/f, i'd dump your cheatin' ass. I'd even start spreading nasty rumors about you and all the STD's your infected ass is carrying around....

Cheating sucks and people who cheat are assholes! yes, it's happened to me, so i know the feeling...

Ouch a lil harsh