Clubplanet Nightlife Community

whats up!

Guest jroo

Guest jroo

whats up all! i just wanted to say hi, yeah, im a fucking newbie. i just moved back up here. va, anyway, i need some cool people to go out and dance with. 23 m. later!!

man this message is gay

Guest jroo

thanks alot for the warm welcome! well, i like jungle and drum and bass alot. but in my old age trance is becoming pretty cool. i would like to go out to nation or edge, but i only have a few friends out here. and its hard to arrange for us to go. and i hate going out by myself. not that i cant have fun, but its nice to have someone to goof around with. i havent been to red yet or 18th street lounge, but ive pretty much been everywhere else at least once. even dc live , that was a little wierd. i didnt really like being the light bulb for the night, if you know what i mean. anyway, let me know whats up, i'll go out! :tongue:

What up highmay!!!!!!!!! you're cool as shit, thanks for looking out for me!

If you like DnB I'm pretty sure I'm dancing at a party for such this weekend, I'll keep you posted. For trance, I have a list at Glow and yada yada PM me when you'd like to join us. And old age? wtf? you're 23 dude! OK I'm supposed to be doing something productive and i'm still on this board... time to get back to studying

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

And old age? wtf? you're 23 dude!

Ok this has got to stop: people complaining about their age. 23 is NOT old, 24 is not OLD, 25 is not OLD, 26 is NOT old, 27 is NOT old, 28 is not OLD, 29 is NOT old, 30 is NOT old, 31 is NOT old etc...

it is all mental, if you like the music and love the vibe and get grooving, who cares?

Originally posted by vicman

Ok this has got to stop: people complaining about their age. 23 is NOT old, 24 is not OLD, 25 is not OLD, 26 is NOT old, 27 is NOT old, 28 is not OLD, 29 is NOT old, 30 is NOT old, 31 is NOT old etc...

it is all mental, if you like the music and love the vibe and get grooving, who cares?

Vic, just cause you're old and are still into 16 year old high school girls doesn't mean you can justify it by saying 'it is all mental'. I don't think that'd hold up in court, dude. bandit.gif

Guest jroo
Originally posted by scratchapella

so how old are you, vic?:D

anyways, jroo, have you been to the kaffa house yet? the district junglists throw jungle and 2-step parties there sometimes. . .

no, where is it at? sounds pretty nice. let me know.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

If you like DnB I'm pretty sure I'm dancing at a party for such this weekend, I'll keep you posted.

cool keep me posted. i cant wait.

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Vic, just cause you're old and are still into 16 year old high school girls doesn't mean you can justify it by saying 'it is all mental'. I don't think that'd hold up in court, dude. bandit.gif

hey, whatever goes on between me and the 16 year olds, is between me and the 16 year olds, OK?

Eventhough I'm 27 I dont feel a day older than 26 1/2, OK?! :D

Guest jroo
Originally posted by scratchapella

do you remember u street at all? look for the flyers. . .

no, im guessing its by t street. i'll keep an eye out, thanks