Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Mind over Matter....Appereances

SPYGIRL3

So I have a question, if a girl or guy is not a "hottie" or super attractive or what have you, but people start telling him or her that they are handsome, pretty, cute, etc. etc. etc...... Do you think that the person will eventually become that??? Does it become mind over matter..... I always say image is a state of mind, but what makes the image???

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

So I have a question, if a girl or guy is not a "hottie" or super attractive or what have you, but people start telling him or her that they are handsome, pretty, cute, etc. etc. etc...... Do you think that the person will eventually become that??? Does it become mind over matter..... I always say image is a state of mind, but what makes the image???

I think you're right.....looking good is 50% what you got, 25% what people think you got, and 25% is simply good grooming. :D

Well, it can happen. I mean the more you get to know a person, there may develop a chemistry between the two of you. I thinkit all depends., sometiems looks may not be as relevant as they were in the beginning. Um I don't know if I answered the question, maybe I kind of don't understand what exactly your trying to ask:confused:

Clothes/Hair/Grooming can really lessen the damge...

You can take someone whos average and make them pretty attractive, or incredebly greusome... just depending on those factors....

Hense the old saying "clothes make the man"

Guest gabo

You didn't answer the question........Don't yell at me!!!!!!!

Ill yell if I want to!! And u let me down so u MUST be punished!!

Originally posted by nurdee

I think that the fact that the guy/girl is hearin it all the time will make them more confident/making them feel better bout themselves/having them take better care of themselves, and yes ultimately becoming that "hottie"

That's kinda what I was thinking......If you think you are something, than you eventually"beome" that something.......

Perception...

Its like when youre seeing someone and your friends are like eeeew wtf? that person is blah blah blah (fill in the blanks) and then you start to notice lil things and days later its over... same concept just reveresed IMO...

That's kinda what I was thinking......If you think you are something, than you eventually"beome" that something.......

see but i dunno... like when i see a beautiful girl who knows shes beautiful and just has that look about her, then i automatically see her uglier... same for guys... conceited boys, no matter how beautiful, how impecably dressed, always look gross to me... maybe its just me... :)

just kidding... seriously though.. nothing worse then a conceited guy or girl, kills everything for me... and ppl who have popularity complexes, like have to be center of attn. all the time, and always getting fon calls, and beeps, and cant stop shit for a min... eeew... pisses me off and turns me off, soooo bad...

Originally posted by dgmodel

just kidding... seriously though.. nothing worse then a conceited guy or girl, kills everything for me... and ppl who have popularity complexes, like have to be center of attn. all the time, and always getting fon calls, and beeps, and cant stop shit for a min... eeew... pisses me off and turns me off, soooo bad...

u know what pisses me off......seeing ur name at the end of every single thread on this board!! LOL....j/k....actuallly it turns me on!

Guest gabo

if you even think about harming her...

"I VILL BREK U"

<said in russian accent, like that guy drago from rockIV>

I am just gonna have me a little cat fight with Spygirl:tongue:

(there are you happy!!)

nopes... thats my bebe...

Thanx DG..... He just thinks he can hurt me.....:laugh2: :laugh2:

I do agree, confidence is part of it, but that's all part of the build up. LIke if you have a guy who isn't to muscular, to tall, and is okay looking....YOu start telling him this and that, yes, it builds his confidence, but he's still not gonna be taller or muscular....Make sense??? I think I just made this look really shallow, which isn't what I was trying to do.....