Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Long Beach, NY

I agree with Neptune (Well said :D ) it is DEF. a good place to go for surfers of all types ..

I lived there or 4 years, orking on the boardwalk once and Pancho's Cantina another time. It is DEF a hip place by long island standards, the quaint-yet-alive westend and the main park ave. strip w/ Gino's Pizza (best pizza :tongue: ) and lotsa other good places.

I wouldn't mind moving back there, the only problem i see are twofold: 1)the prices, being that it's practically a beach community, are out of my range right now, and 2) the winter is cold and more deserted usually.

But dude, more power to you if you can move there...GO FOR IT!

any more Ques., pm me

:cool:

Long Beach rocks....esp. during the summer. Iv'e been surfing there for over 10 yrs....(my opinion might be biased)....but I plan on moving there after spending a few yrs in the city. That is one community I have had my heart set on for yrs. It's surfer heaven for Long Island.....good places to eat and hoppin during the summer months. Can be a bit steep money wise though.:)

my godmother lives in long beach.

my family visits at least once a year to take her boat out on the canal, fry up some flounder we catch w/ some garlic and olive oil and green onions from her backyard garden... then at night we watch the sunset on long beach, and the tide crash on the rock dividers... yeah long beach is pretty boss, alright.

Originally posted by thehacker

my godmother lives in long beach.

my family visits at least once a year to take her boat out on the canal, fry up some flounder we catch w/ some garlic and olive oil and green onions from her backyard garden... then at night we watch the sunset on long beach, and the tide crash on the rock dividers... yeah long beach is pretty boss, alright.

Now, isn't that the life :cool:

i liked living there...and the beautiful sunrise on the horizon makes it all count.

PS... check out the nice artwork at the end of Long Beach road against the boardwalk...sweet depiction of the 60's in LBC

long beach puts a :D on my face