Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hooking Up W/ Strangers?

joeygk

So has anyone ever hooked up w/ a complete stranger? Has anyone had sex w/ someone when they didn't even know their name? What do you say afterwards, "Thanks, and have a nice life?"

*Hooking up in a club is one thing, but usually you have a few minutes of chit-chat. I'm talking about absolute anonymity!

Originally posted by fierydesire

nope, I don't think I could. u mean not talkin to them at all. What like meetin someone onthe street and just fucking them? eww no thanx...Well have u? ;)

Hmmmm..........depends, does a drunken hook-up at a frat party count? Closest I've ever came to sex w/ a stranger. Got to love undergrad! :laugh:

Originally posted by joeygk

So has anyone ever hooked up w/ a complete stranger? Has anyone had sex w/ someone when they didn't even know their name? What do you say afterwards, "Thanks, and have a nice life?"

*Hooking up in a club is one thing, but usually you have a few minutes of chit-chat. I'm talking about absolute anonymity!

arent we all strangers??? hmm...

(speaking a german accent and puffing on a pipe like freud j/k)

yeah, it happends... this one time i was visiting friends up at oneonta, and we went out to bars there, we came back to her apt... and i was sitting in her kitchen, and all of sudden her roommate comes home and says like 2 words to me then asks me to cum in her room... and bam she puts on the radio and the rest is history... next thing i know i wake up naked my gear all over the room, lil dg underwear and t-shirt scattered about and shes gone, gone, but Mtv is on and i see fuckin justin fockerlake's big head on the tv im just lost, and im just speachless like wtf??? didnt even get her name till i told her rooomates...

Originally posted by dgmodel

arent we all strangers??? hmm...

(speaking a german accent and puffing on a pipe like freud j/k)

yeah, it happends... this one time i was visiting friends up at oneonta, and we went out to bars there, we came back to her apt... and i was sitting in her kitchen, and all of sudden her roommate comes home and says like 2 words to me then asks me to cum in her room... and bam she puts on the radio and the rest is history... next thing i know i wake up naked my gear all over the room, lil dg underwear and t-shirt scattered about and shes gone, gone, but Mtv is on and i see fuckin justin fockerlake's big head on the tv im just lost, and im just speachless like wtf??? didnt even get her name till i told her rooomates...

:woah: :woah: that's impressive, in a dirty cool sort of way... :)

Originally posted by joeygk

Hmmmm..........depends, does a drunken hook-up at a frat party count? Closest I've ever came to sex w/ a stranger. Got to love undergrad! :laugh:

Yeah there are lots of Ho's at frats...mistakenly I went to one last night. Uhhh this one little nasty girl..dressed like she was going clubbin...nasty fake blonde crispy hair..with a weave....definately the definition of a crack whore! :laugh: She'd prob have sex with a stranger..if anyone's interested. Her # 555-whore

:tongue:

Originally posted by fierydesire

sure ya do :tongue::rolleyes: So I guess it just happend. Did she know you name? I mean what kind of chick was this?

It did just happen.... i dont think she even knew who i was... but who knows, maybe she knew of me cause she was my friends roommate however i never met before, or even spoke with her... like i said she just came in said a couple things to me, then bam asked me to come into her room... bam.. weird right?