Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cheat/Dont Cheat

nurdee

Whadda You Think:

Me & my Gf have been goin out a long time (5+YRS!). Yeah, Im still a virgin (unfortunately) and Im dying to become unvirginized. Gf is real "wait till we get married" bout sex. Ive been holdin on for as long as I can, and she's not budging from her position. Of course I respect her opinion, but come on...a guys gotta have some pussy to survive. I was hoping to change her mind, and Ive tried everything. Yes, I love her (did I just say that?) or I wouldnt be waiting so long (sheesh, forever).

So what do you guys think? (please no stereotypical answers like guys=yes/girls=no) I need advice....I think im goin nutso. So please, help a newb to cp out...

grassy ass

:blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown: :blown:

If you really loved her, you wouldnt even think for a second about cheating... and if you trully trully loved her youd wait till y'all got married... and if you dont see yourself marrying this girl, end it cause after 5yrs of dating, if you willing to throw it all away for a fuck, then b, you have to reevaluate the relationship...

just my opinion, do with it what you will...

Originally posted by dgmodel

If you really loved her, you wouldnt even think for a second about cheating... and if you trully trully loved her youd wait till y'all got married... and if you dont see yourself marrying this girl, end it cause after 5yrs of dating, if you willing to throw it all away for a fuck, then b, you have to reevaluate the relationship...

just my opinion, do with it what you will...

wow you read my mind. :)

nurdee: how old are you?

Well, my take is....If you're a virgin...just hold out. I mean, yeah I think guys need their regular dose of the good stuff...but if you're a virgin, you never had it, so there's no taste to be craving.

If you truly love her, you'll listen to us and wait.

It's either that, or you can prove your girlfriend right by cheating. Obviously she's on the right track with the waiting to get married thing. She's eliminating the bullshit, and if you cheat...that would be YOU!!!!

:rolleyes:

hows that corny joke go???

~~~~>What did the fruit say to the other fruit when it wanted to get married?

<and now im not talking about a thread between apples and i so dont even start those jokes>

~~~~>I cantelope...

lol.. derf derf.. har har.. is that how it goes???

Originally posted by marcid21

Well, my take is....If you're a virgin...just hold out. I mean, yeah I think guys need their regular dose of the good stuff...but if you're a virgin, you never had it, so there's no taste to be craving.

If you truly love her, you'll listen to us and wait.

It's either that, or you can prove your girlfriend right by cheating. Obviously she's on the right track with the waiting to get married thing. She's eliminating the bullshit, and if you cheat...that would be YOU!!!!

:rolleyes:

I think this is some good advice..nurdee listen to this;)

2 OF MY BEST FRIENDS THAT CHEATED ON THEIR GIRLS REGRET IT NOW MORE THAN ANYTHING. THEY THOUGHT IT WAS ALL FUN AND GAMES BUT NOW THEY ARE PAYING FOR IT BECAUSE THE FACT THAT THEIR GIRLS AREN'T THERE ANYMORE. SO I WOULD ADVISE YOU TO NEVER CHEAT. BUT I HAVE ONE QUESTION, DIDNT YOU KNOW SHE WASN'T GUNNA GIVE IT UP BEFORE 5 YEARS PASSED? WELL I AM JUST GIVING EXAMPLES, WUT DO I KNOW...:confused: