Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The new Image Friday starts this week

This Friday begins the new party at Image. Most people who have been to Image before, love the set-up but hate the party. The DJ sucked, the cover was too high, and every guest DJ and act seemed to cancel.

This Friday all of that will change. The new promoters have been bringing you quality parties for the past three years. There will be no more bullshit. No more canclled DJ's, and Acts, and no more high cover. If we advertise $1 drinks from 9-11, then that is what you will get.

This Friday:

DJ Teo T (Club XS)

DJ Lil CEE (KTU)

Ruch Luzzi

Ladies Free all night

$1 drinks from 9-11

the dj sucked right? i think you should watch what you say on this board and keep things to yourself instead of talking freely...

HOW ABOUT.... your new dj LIL FAGGOT CEES SUCKS>>

you wanna talk shit on this board about my boy ill talk shit about yours..

oh yeah and good luck with your NEW party which is going NOW WHERE!... i better get the message to Teo not to even bother with you clowns... yeah like your party will beat out Primetimes.. what a fuckin joke!:finger:

A-tip and Thole... what a bunch of pathetic losers. U sit and wait for a post about Image to bash it. Pretty cool if you ask me. U guys are the best. Can I be like you?? Pleasse. Time to find a new party eh, kids. Hey anthony, as far as your stupid little comment I think you should keep things to yourself instead of talking freely...

What kind of a Jackass are you. theres this thing called freedom of speech. maybe youve heard of it. people are allowed to express themselves. youve seen plenty of that when all the bashing goes on. grow up little boy.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: I FIND IT AMUSING KOSTA WHEN YOU SAY, "A BUNCH OF PATHETIC LOSERS." WHEN YOU ARE A 40 YR. OLD PROMOTER THAT SITS IN A ROOM, IN FRONT OF A MONITOR WHILE SNIFFING COKE!!!:shake: :shake: C'MON WHO ARE YOU FOOLIN ON WHO'S A PATHETIC LOSER... ISNT IT TIME FOR YOU TO WIPE JIMMY'S ASS:finger:

Sorry Kosta...

I thank you very much for all the free bubbly, and i always had a good time at image when i went to hear Louis...but gettin' rid of Louis was a biiiiig mistake...he was def. awesome and gettin better and better as the nights went on. Without him you guys are gonna loose alot of people.

AND TO THE ASSHOLE THAT SAID LOUIE SUCKS.... :finger: :finger: :bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger :finger: :bigfinger

c.Lo:D