Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Metro Friday....

IMO sucked balls!!! Well let me rephrase that...the MUSIC sucked balls. I felt like I was having a 2001 Jersey Shore Cheese Nightmare!

I thought Rydell spun tons of hard beats? At least that's what I've heard the few times I've listened to him. Not Friday! Friday was filled with mostly commercial cheese vocals. He played...Hide U, Absolutely Not, Yes, Derb, Aftermath, and some other crap I can't think of right now!

Place was relatively empty in comparison to the other times I've been there. From what I understand it's due to the dancefloor caving in a few weeks ago. And of course the people that were there were blah.

I had a good time nonetheless ony because of the company I kept.

Good to see Sandman, Joe Serra and crew. Also a nice surprise to see and chill with Mendez. I will come check u out one Sat nite bro!

SMOKEE

What up Smokee? Nice to chill with the crew we had there, I had a good time. Richie played more vocals than I have ever heard him play, unfortunately there were no angry evil beats.

Still was cool to chill, drop me an email next time you go out again...

Did Uncle Buc even make it out of there??? lol

ML2K destroyed me with shots!!

Chris

I dont think its because Rydell had "an off night" because I have been there the past three Fridays and to be honest we were noticing that it was almost exactly the same set...not that I'm complaining at all, I had a great time, but it seems like we heard exactly the same songs every time we were there.

Originally posted by lesdig

I dont think its because Rydell had "an off night" because I have been there the past three Fridays and to be honest we were noticing that it was almost exactly the same set...not that I'm complaining at all, I had a great time, but it seems like we heard exactly the same songs every time we were there.

Ditto. He plays the same songs at the same time every week. AND I HATE that "I wanna dance with somebody" GARBAGE!