Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Has bi-sexuality become...

clubkat

Originally posted by phatman

If being bi is not necessarily over rated but misunderstood and misconstrued by youth and society...than more men and women will not relate to those that are truly bi...ok...i'll stop rambling...

I think I was a bit harsh with my choice of word...misunderstood sounds 10 million times better :)

Phatman, I must say you are extremely intuitive....go on with your bad azz selficon14.gif

*sigh* young girls are so naive today... it's so effin scary... i dunno... i was talking to a friend up at school and she was telling me how the 8th graders in her town started having blowjob parties... they would make their parents drive them to someones house and just do that... :eek::eek: wtf?!

i mean that is just too young to just do shit like that but it's all in this effort to fit in and seem cooler... when are people gonna realize that if you have to give head or hook up with girls to be cool, then you dont wanna be with that group of people anyway...

*sigh* ahhh boy~

Originally posted by djmoonshine

*sigh* young girls are so naive today... it's so effin scary... i dunno... i was talking to a friend up at school and she was telling me how the 8th graders in her town started having blowjob parties... they would make their parents drive them to someones house and just do that... :eek::eek: wtf?!

OMG...that is definitely scary ....I mean, I guess most people know my standpoint on that one anyway (but once again: I believe that a bj comes in intimacy after the "normal" sex itself)... but does this also mean, the guys are licking the girls or is that once again a "one-sided-sword"????? :confused:

Sorry...just need to cry out as I'm so stunned on how someone can come even up with that stuff... the idea itself and at that age in particular :confused: :confused: