Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Thanks for coming out

chynado11

I just wanted to thank malanee, vicman, raver_mania, clubk and all the friends that came out saturday...and also i saw vixen at glow..i had a blast..i was intoxicated but its all good...vic nice friends lol...yumm yumm:D

thanks shady...u have my permission for a raincheck you to kuro :mad::)

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

cd

My bad. Just couldn't get my plans coordinated early enough. By the time I figured everything out for Saturday night, it was already 10:00, and I had to meet people at 11:00. So couldn't make it. It's probably better that I didn't show up, cause I was well on my way to being belligerently mangled by then. :D

Originally posted by chynado11

cd

Apparently when you get strep you're supposed to follow up with a doctor to see if the infection's all gone or if you need another round of antibiotics. Because I didn't do that last time, I seem to have strep again. You wouldn't have wantd me around even if I had had the strength to get out of bed Saturday. I'm sure I'll catch you around somewhere someday.

Originally posted by Kuro

Apparently when you get strep you're supposed to follow up with a doctor to see if the infection's all gone or if you need another round of antibiotics. Because I didn't do that last time, I seem to have strep again.

Yeah, blame it on the doctor. You just gotta stay away from the dirty chicks, dude.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Hahahahahaaaa Chyna if only u hadn't left so early... you missed... "I HAVE SOMETHING IN MY PANTS!!!" :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Ewwwwwwwwwww :puke:

Sorry I couldn't make the party, i really must invest in a car!!! Or rather, just bring mine down here from NY!

LMFAO.....hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm one word ...SLEAZY and SNEAKY...thats two words ehhhh....men, what can i tell you....BAD NEWSSSSS>>>and i think that situation was to get in UR pants lol.....ewwwwwwwwwwww

:rolleyes::laugh:

cd

EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWWW if there is one thing I NEVER want in my pants it's GOT to be.... his!

Especially not with Little Miss Psychosis on the loose :laugh::blown:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I LOVE IT>>I LOVE IT:flame:

cd or the QUEEN BITCH I LOVE STARTING TROUBLE LOL>>>

EW EW EW EWWWWWWWWWW if there is one thing I NEVER want in my pants it's GOT to be.... his!

Especially not with Little Miss Psychosis on the loose :laugh::blown:

Listen, you two. If you're gonna continue with this inside conversation, I think you should use e-mail or PM. That is, unless you guys want to start letting us in on some of the more raunchy details of your conversation, such as, words spoken, thoughts thinking, color of undergarments, etc.

Originally posted by dcsglow

crownroyal and I were gonna come out, but after numerous IM's to vixen, she never responded, therefore we had no directions concluding that we would not show...:(

its all good....theres always next time...this time more people since you all are familiar with where i live..and ill bring another one of my dj friends down here....

can we say party lol =)

cd

Originally posted by vicman

chynado11, I had a great time on Saturday, nice house, great music, AWESOME host...all those people that were there with me...I dont know them..really...:D

naw, they had a good time there although by the end of the night all of us had lost our jaw :D

hey i lost one of ur friends numbers...im suppose to be in nyc in 2 weeks and we were all gonna hang out...pm me..

cd

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Yeah, blame it on the doctor. You just gotta stay away from the dirty chicks, dude.

On top of everything else it turns out that i'm broken hearted at the moment, too. You really know how to twist the dagger in my heart Shady frown.gifcry.gifsad.gifshakehead.gifdepressed.gifcryriver.gifchef.gif (I ran out of sad emoticons, but Shady gets the message.)