Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Ladies and Gents**

chynado11

well ok some of you are ladies and gents ;) coughshadycough :tongue:

its really bad weather and i feel like being cranky

I have a piece of advice for you all since im giving out advice to my other friends today..im guess im the LOVE dr today..haha..if you look better than the other person that you are kind of digging..whether female or male and you have to work a little too hard...ditch them..cuz ur too good for them...much less you compliment the other person cuz the looks arent quite as good as yours ...bwahahha ..NO TIME FOR GEEKS and DORKS!!and people that have NO game!! no time for people that cant wine and dine you...:D

That was my best advice today...maybe i should take my own advice ehhhh??

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

I have a piece of advice for you all since im giving out advice to my other friends today..im guess im the LOVE dr today..haha..if you look better than the other person that you are kind of digging..whether female or male and you have to work a little too hard...ditch them..cuz ur too good for them...much less you compliment the other person cuz the looks arent quite as good as yours ...bwahahha ..NO TIME FOR GEEKS and DORKS!!and people that have NO game!! no time for people that cant wine and dine you...:D

cd

Someone piss in your Cheerios this morning? Someone take a shit in your living room on Saturday? I've said it once, and I'll say it again: "Hell hath no fury like a Chynado scorned". Damn, I'd hate to be on the receiving end of your anger. smash2.gif

cd

werd. so that's why i've never held down a 'relationship' longer than 6 months! :D

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Someone piss in your Cheerios this morning? Someone take a shit in your living room on Saturday? I've said it once, and I'll say it again: "Hell hath no fury like a Chynado scorned". Damn, I'd hate to be on the receiving end of your anger. smash2.gif

no one pissed in the cheerios..:) nor did anyone take a shit in my living room saturday (btw)whats up with the taking shits comments :confused::D I love the saying..."Hell hath no fury like a Chynado scorned".

i love it :biggun: <---omg this is the funniest thing....goes along with ur saying shady ;)

cd

Originally posted by scratchapella

werd. so that's why i've never held down a 'relationship' longer than 6 months! :D

good one scratch...never settle for devastating men...or ones that are half ass..as me and my friends say the worst is getting rejected by an absolute moron....:biggrin:

cd

My advice would be: when you find someone that you have a real connection with don't let anything get in the way. No obstacle, real or imagined, should impede you. What's important is how you really feel about each other. shakehead.gif

Originally posted by Kuro

My advice would be: when you find someone that you have a real connection with don't let anything get in the way. No obstacle, real or imagined, should impede you. What's important is how you really feel about each other. shakehead.gif

Dude, we really need to take you out and buy you some shots. der.gif

aawwwwwwwww......................shady, kuro looks like some support..whats wrong kuro...and yeah i think a couple of shots would be in my diagnosis..but do tell...ill give u MY BESTEST advice..

cd

:biggun:

"Hell hath no fury like a chynado scorned":laugh:

A good groping might help, too. But I'm not offering up my services for that. I'll buy the shots, but that's as far as I'll go for Kuro. :rolleyes:

And BTW, what's a chynado again? :confused:

cd

Hmmmmm I so wish you could have reinforced that earlier regarding a certain person at... well maybe you can just PM me if you want the story lolz