Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trend Dj Max Graham dec 27th

Guest bonsolidd

Guest bonsolidd

trend @ hb ballroom

dj MAX GRAHAM

thursday december 27th

He's been playing everywhere – Asia, Israel, England, Australia, Ibiza, all over North America – with residencies at Circus in LA, Nikita in San Francisco, Sona in Montreal, Gatecrasher in Sheffield… He played for crowds of 40 000+ at Gatecrasher's summersoundsystem, and is signed on to play both US Creamfields... He’s caught the interest of MTV, Mixer, Mixmag and other dance media luminaries…He's got a full touring and production schedule through 2001... and by all accounts, he’s just warming up… see you on the 27th!!! BON

trend dec 27th @

18 to enter

hb ballrooom

jernee mill rd sayreville,nj

(732)254 6700

www.bonsolid.com

:cool:

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bonsolidd

trend @ hb ballroom

dj MAX GRAHAM

thursday december 27th

He's been playing everywhere – Asia, Israel, England, Australia, Ibiza, all over North America – with residencies at Circus in LA, Nikita in San Francisco, Sona in Montreal, Gatecrasher in Sheffield… He played for crowds of 40 000+ at Gatecrasher's summersoundsystem, and is signed on to play both US Creamfields... He’s caught the interest of MTV, Mixer, Mixmag and other dance media luminaries…He's got a full touring and production schedule through 2001... and by all accounts, he’s just warming up… see you on the 27th!!! BON

trend dec 27th @

18 to enter

hb ballrooom

jernee mill rd sayreville,nj

(732)254 6700

www.bonsolid.com

:cool:

YAY!!!! I can't wait....:D

NOW THIS IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT!

FINALLY SOMEBODY IN NJ STEPS UP TO THE PLATE AND TAKES A CHANCE BOOKING SOMEONE OUTSIDE THE NJ DJ CLIQUE

WAY TO GO!

JERSEY COULD EASILY BE AS HIP AS NYC IF CLUB MANAGEMENT AND PROMOTION DID THIS KIND OF THING ON A REGULAR BASIS.

I JUST HOPE THAT ALL THE CPER'S AND UNDERGROUND ENTHUSIASTS COME OUT AND SUUPORT. I ALSO HOPE THAT NJ WILL CONNECT WITH WHAT THIS MAN DOES.

and they laughed...they were like jersey??that's because i always go to the city

i told em you gotta represent...show these deejays they can come spin on this side of the river, that we can party too, and in time more and more deejays will come out to jersey

can't wait to dance my ass off on the 27th

Guest bonsolidd

Trendroid w/ max on the 27th

In their first year working together, Matt & Pankaj produced the debut release on Twilo Recordings, DJ’d the final set ever at the legendary club, had their remix of Superchumbo’s “Revolution” soar to #1, and signed their next original track to legendary house label Twisted America. Pete Tong just called them “the ones to watch” in Mixmag, and Mixer is featuring them as one of the hottest new US artists. We are honored to have Matt & Pankaj as the resident DJ’s for trend, these two will devastate you with their future tribal sound.

:D :D :D