Clubplanet Nightlife Community

trend Dj Max Graham dec 27th

Guest bonsolidd

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351

max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!!

Originally posted by bonsolidd

gonna be once a month! but ya never know..... who else are you looking forward to hear @ trend?

is it trend with trendroid openin up once a month or is the name simalrity just coincidence

anyways i always had an thought that certain deejays do not spin in the city because they don't want to do an 8 hour set..or they have someone open and then an after hours dj comes on...i'd like to see everyone but if you can't get em all howzabout josh wink??def bangin...saw scott henry..he was cool..jeff mills..

or lets get quivver or satoshie tomei to blow us jerzy mutha fawkers up

Originally posted by saleen351

max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T

do you have nothing better to do than write the same stupid thing over and over again??? this is the second post in a row i have read that you do this!! GET A JOB!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by clubkitty

do you have nothing better to do than write the same stupid thing over and over again??? this is the second post in a row i have read that you do this!! GET A JOB!!!!

I just realized the resemblence between the look/attitude of your avatar and you!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's great!!!!!!!

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I just realized the resemblence between the look/attitude of your avatar and you!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's great!!!!!!!

.......you are the first person to notice.....LOL....i like how her hands are on her hips.....she just looks like a bitch!!! haha....and we have the same hair!!:D

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by clubkitty

max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T

max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T BELIVEVE I WASTED MY MONEY!! max Graham IS THE WORST DJ! I CAN'T

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by scarletpromos

saleen get a life if anyone should be kicked off you should with your annoying posts that say the same thing if you dont like it dont use club planet and for a matter of fact people have used my guestlist since o started posting on cp

get a life

post something useful

No, I'm just annoying you just the same why you guys annoy me, me your bumps all the time................

scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!! scarletpromos is crying!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bonsolidd

thanx for the attention! I LOVE IT! so does MAX! see ya on the 27th:roll: :roll: :roll:

thanks, no problem any time I can help a shitty Dj and a scum bag promoter team I do it.............