Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The ***official*** diss on Shady thread!

vixenfoxxy

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Last Week's joke, not Last Week's gossip fodder. :tongue:

i see. I was skimming CP last week. I only read topics with catchy subject lines. That's why I missed the ladder conversation. Ask Rocky about the best subject line ever. The topic only had like 5 replies but it had over 1000 hits *lol*

Originally posted by tinybutterfli

that was suppose to say 100, not 1000 hits LOL. anyhow, the thread was started over on the Boston CP board and the title was something like "how to make prplhz & tinyb orgasm in 5 seconds" :laugh: Eye catching subject line :D

:jawdrop:

that was suppose to say 100, not 1000 hits LOL. anyhow, the thread was started over on the Boston CP board and the title was something like "how to make prplhz & tinyb orgasm in 5 seconds" :laugh: Eye catching subject line :D

is that suppose to be hard?

someone fill me in on the new romance on CP? Did someone get their cookie filled?

Originally posted by cookiegirl

Sheesh. The potential of a secret romance really gets people going around here. Like sharks to a drop of blood in a vast, cold, lonely sea. :rolleyes:

how would you rate his performance on a scale of 1 to 10?

I only read topics with catchy subject lines. That's why I missed the ladder conversation.

Well excuuuuuuse me. I thought everyone wanted to "Kill Time @ Work." Sounds like a good subject to me!

:frust: