Clubplanet Nightlife Community

CP get together at World NYE

If anyone is going to the World for NYE we should have a cp get together?!?!?

I went there last year and going back again.......had a good time. Yes it is mainstream but I can go to all those other clubs and see those dj's all year......want to do something different and be on tv again!!

have to make the best of it!!

been questioning my choice here, this year hasn't been the best it actually sucked for me, the worst one in 23 years!!!!!!! and it started at the world?!?!? do i really want to do this again :o

• 3 weeks later...

I'll be there....i went last year....it was fun...i didnt enjoy the 20 min fo rap music last year but heres to hoping its strictly house...and if its mainstream thats fine...i was also on TV and it was such a trip to be rollin on tv....haha...anyway....let me know where you will be and possibly we can meet up somewhere...that was the only time i was ever at world and i wasnt in the best condition to remember layouts of the place...later

well present-tense and everyone else going.....I WILL BE WEARING Black shinny/trendy pants, with a electric blue shirt that hangs off my shoulders and yeah little tummy action showing!?!?!

I also have long black hair and about 5'2" about 100 lbs or so.....I am usuallly the chic dancing by herself!!

Come and say "hi"