Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Advice

synderella420

I've never sent a guy flowers. But that seems like a sweet idea. So you know for sure he likes you, and that he isn't with anyone else? If you know for sure he likes you go for it. I have asked guys out before, and some don't get initmidated, others have. Well go for it, you have nothing to lose;)

Originally posted by synderella420

Okay so me and this guy like each other but he is kind of shy?? So I was thinking of sending him some flowers with a little note asking him if he wants to go out for a couple of drinks?? I never asked a guy out before and does it seem tacky??? Any advice anyone???:confused:

no flowers. just ask him out...

guys love when girls ask them out...... i dont think flowers are necessary.... if youve already asked him out by the time you read this post i hope everything went well...... otherwise, just ask.... i think its probably easier for a girl to ask a guy out just cause guys are always looking for the right way to ask a girl out.

no flowers. just ask him out...

I'm with DG.....flowers can seem sort of fruitie......

But there was this one time I had to make a similar sort of effort....so I sent a card along with those Stella Pace Powerbead bracelets. It was the brown tortuoise shell one (so it wasn't unmanly) and the meaning was "courage". The guy I gave it to absolutely loved it, and was impressed.

Flowers is a nice thought, but I think you should put some more effort into the thought....maybe one of those internet e-mail invitations with a cute poem....or something like that.

You're intentions are good...so your on the right track.

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm with DG.....flowers can seem sort of fruitie......

But there was this one time I had to make a similar sort of effort....so I sent a card along with those Stella Pace Powerbead bracelets. It was the brown tortuoise shell one (so it wasn't unmanly) and the meaning was "courage". The guy I gave it to absolutely loved it, and was impressed.

thats really cool... i impressed with that gesture...