Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What Do U Hate About Yourself??

axel-a-promos

I definitely don't trust my gut instincts often enough, esp. w/ people...I can tell when I am just going to *click* with someone and act on that...yet I ignore the feeling that a person is shady~shady....I guess I trust too easily. Well, better than being too cynical...:)

Originally posted by trancerxn112

I hate being a nice guy... its absolutely true... nice guys finish last and the assholes get all the good girls :( are there any good girls out there looking for a really nice scorpio lol

i have that problem too .

i'm a nice guy.. and half the time.. we only get fucked over.. it's sucks eh!

but i'm i've noticed that as i get ...(UGH.. can't believe i'm saying this) older.. more girls like me.. and i don't get fucked over.. well.. i'm only 23 but in highschool.. forget it.. i was so easily screwed over by girls

Like Regina I don't trust my gut enough and place too much faith in other people

I'm way too nice and make excuses for other people's behavior and let them walk all over me

I'm too shy, too insecure, not motivated enough

I'm sure there's more, but that's all for now...

THE THING I HATE THE MOST ABOUT MYSELF IS I CANT SETTLE DOWN WIT NO ONE. ONE MIN I LIKE SOMEONE THE NEXT DAY OR WEEK BLAH I CAN GIVE A FUK LESS... I NEVER WANTED TO SETTLE DOWN NOW I KINDA DO.OH WELL

I ALSO HATE THAT I AM FUKIN STUBBORN.I HATE THAT I HAVE A BAD TEMPER.I HATE THAT I AM NOT CONFIDENT ABOUT MYSELF OR WUT I DO.AND THAT I AM BLUNT(IN SOME SITUATIONS) CAUSE I TEND TO HURT PEOPLE :D DAMN I NEVER SAID ALL THAT TO PEOPLE B4, FELT GOOD

I hate that...

I'm stubborn *but sometimes I like that I stick to my guns... all depends on what's going on*

I take things too personal sometimes

I procrastinate

I can be controlling

I expect too much out of people

I'm all about speaking my mind ~> *but this is another one of those that can be good or bad... depending on the situation...*

I can be a very jealous person... esp. when i feel like people are taking my friends away from me or something...

i think that's enough to hate for now... :)

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

expect too much from people, and I get angry easy too. I won't say anything for a long time and then one day :blown: I explode all over you!

Yup, thats me...

But I have a *what do I 'hate'* list:

-bad habit of forgetting some important things.. seconds after i was asked to do them... and forgetting lots of simple things.. like who calls

-Stubborn...

-I'm a procratisnator and always late

-trust people a little too much

-take things too personally sometimes and can be too sensitive sometimes

-I can't say no

-soooooo lazy, and have like no motivation

-don't trust my gut instincts

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-my arse is huge (but I don't hate it ;))...I basically was too lazy to add my own shit, everyone else's did totally fine to sum it all up...I'm too tired to think of anymore...:laugh:

-Jamms "ihavenoidea" :cool:

I hate how i'm too nice

-too trustworthy of people

-take things too personally

-DEFINITE Procrastinator :laugh:

but i've been improving. Not a shy as i use to be, i've gotten in fairly good shape for my 22 years, and i'm starting to not take life so seriously (ever so slowly)

Originally posted by joeygk

I would like to gain some weight too....no matter how much I eat or work out, I can't gain any weight! So I guess i'm a skinny prick! (okay- I know I set myself up for attack w/ that last comment)

nopity.gif

i feel so bad for you:rolleyes:

anywho.....i hate being too nice to people. i always set myself up to take abuse or get used for some reason. nice guys always finish last:(

ps: i have tested that out. at my old job i tried to get this girl to notice me, so i treated her like crap. and u know what? it worked! i ended up not pursuing futher because i was hating myself for being such an asshole

-I’m cynical

-I’m somewhat shy

-I overanalyze situations too much

-I get depressed easily

-I procrastinate

-I attract gay guys and transvestites

-I don’t want to grow up, but I have no choice; my life is moving so fast

-I can’t stop reading these boards even though I have massive paper due soon.

Just shoot me. :blown: