Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ok... this is totally obvious but...

djmoonshine

I AM SUCH A PROCRASTINATOR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

i should be studying for sociology or at least sleeping so i can study in the morning, but nooooooooooo what am i doing but responding to every effin thread on the board!! lol.... :blown:

btw... lots of good topics thrown up there... :grin:

i was thinking that sometimes non-sex topics are really effective and good to get things rolling again cause i feel like we're all kinda like a private little community of sorts and you not only wanna find out what people's favorite position is... :tongue: you also wanna learn about how they view life, themselves, etc... :D *moonie's being corny and sappy again*

ok ok ok! so this is my last post of the night...

but before i go, one more thing

**i promise**:laugh2:

i just feel really lucky right now to have found this board... i haven't said this in awhile cause i was blinded by negative aspects, but i can say i am thankful for finding this little place in the crazy world where i've made some amazing friends... i mean come on... how may people can say they've met one of their best friends on a messageboard??? (and that she's really only seen her like 5-6 times... hehe~;) )

well i think i embarrased myself fairly well... :o

good night and wet dreams to all~ :heart:moonie

:zzz:

i heard that moonie....i need to be studyin too, but im sittin here readin the last posts....not respondin, just readin....but damn, lol, so many to read through, i lost all desire to study! guess the nurd needs some distraction from the stress of finals too.....

anyways

back to the coal mines..... :biggun:

Originally posted by djmoonshine

i just feel really lucky right now to have found this board... i haven't said this in awhile cause i was blinded by negative aspects, but i can say i am thankful for finding this little place in the crazy world where i've made some amazing friends... i mean come on... how may people can say they've met one of their best friends on a messageboard??? (and that she's really only seen her like 5-6 times... hehe~;) )

Thats because we're sistaz babe..to the bone. I love u soooo much...to pieces almost. From your little tiny toes, to the top of that excellent, intelligent mind!! :D;) Haha, I dont think anyone will ever understand how Cp works ::or any other message board for that matter:: until they get as ad-dick-ted ::hehe:: as we all have ;)

::hehe you freakin sap:: :laugh:liefde.gif

~or....where you not talking about me :idea::confused::D ~

I hear ya moonie...Schools over no one wants to study. we all procrastinate.

I also got to say that I have found these boards as well. They are so addicting but I enjoy it. I made great friends and I hope to make many more. I especially would like to meet you and your favorite kitten.

I am trying not to get all sappy..

BTW hopp you did well on your test hun;)