Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey, Jimi-Jack!

shadygroovedc

Originally posted by malanee

And did she call you Big Daddy and Scream your name?

Hehe, this actually reminds me of a line from that movie coming out with Redman and Method Man. Funniest line I've ever heard:

"Girls only know 3 words. Stop. Don't. And No."

"Yeah, my girl's always telling me 'No, don't stop! No, don't stop!'"

Not a direct quote, but you get the gist...

clap.gif

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Hehe, this actually reminds me of a line from that movie coming out with Redman and Method Man. Funniest line I've ever heard:

"Girls only know 3 words. Stop. Don't. And No."

"Yeah, my girl's always telling me 'No, don't stop! No, don't stop!'"

Not a direct quote, but you get the gist...

clap.gif

i caught that trailer before i came into school today...laughed my ass off....i find the part where he barks at her boobs to be quite amusing too... :laugh:

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

Jimi-Jack a playa hata. :confused: (what exactly does that mean???)

A "playa-hater" or "hater" is what people who can't take criticism call anyone who dares to have anything say about them. For example:

"You're 14 and pregnant. You shouldn't be smoking crack."

"You're just a hater."

Originally posted by Kuro

A "playa-hater" or "hater" is what people who can't take criticism call anyone who dares to have anything say about them. For example:

"You're 14 and pregnant. You shouldn't be smoking crack."

"You're just a hater."

COMMMME AGAAAAAINNNN :confused: ???U lost me their yo

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

COMMMME AGAAAAAINNNN :confused: ???U lost me their yo

:bounce:

cd

Haven't you ever seen one of those "send my wild teen to bootcamp" talk shows? The girls come out and get booed and they always say "Yall bitches are just haters."

Playa hater's a bullshit term that people started using whenever someone criticized them. If I say every album Nas did after It Was Written sucked (and they did) people would say I'm hatin' on him. When Puff Daddy first put out an album and I said it was shit, people used to tell me that I'm just hatin' on him. No, Puffy sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls. If I say that it's wrong for a guy to run around mislead and use women then I'm a playa hater (the the people whyo use the term most often are not actually players in anyway). When people started using that term I always like bustin' kids right in their fuckin' mouth for saying it.

Haven't you ever seen one of those "send my wild teen to bootcamp" talk shows? The girls come out and get booed and they always say "Yall bitches are just haters."

Playa hater's a bullshit term that people started using whenever someone criticized them. If I say every album Nas did after It Was Written sucked (and they did) people would say I'm hatin' on him. When Puff Daddy first put out an album and I said it was shit, people used to tell me that I'm just hatin' on him. No, Puffy sucks the sweat off a dead man's balls. If I say that it's wrong for a guy to run around mislead and use women then I'm a playa hater (the the people whyo use the term most often are not actually players in anyway). When people started using that term I always like bustin' kids right in their fuckin' mouth for saying it.

The short, bald, Japanese dude is breakin' it down for us... :D

So are you playa hatin? I know I'm just hatin this whole thing of playa hatin.

(sigh)...I DIDN'T SEE HER TODAY...and I don't start classes again until Jan 17th. Why me:confused: This girl was beautiful, she was a mona lisa in her own time. Man...what am I going to do? I won't see her again till after the year, and she might not even go back to NOVA:shake: (sobs)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND!!! I WANT TO CUDDLE!!!:(:D

Originally posted by dcsglow

(sigh)...I DIDN'T SEE HER TODAY...and I don't start classes again until Jan 17th. Why me:confused: This girl was beautiful, she was a mona lisa in her own time. Man...what am I going to do? I won't see her again till after the year, and she might not even go back to NOVA:shake: (sobs)

I NEED A GIRLFRIEND!!! I WANT TO CUDDLE!!!:(:D

See, if you had grabbed your balls and stuck 'em to the wall, or whatever Vic's advice was, you wouldn't be in this situation. So let that be a lesson to you. Just stick your balls to the wall next time. You can get over a rejection, but you can't ever stop wondering. If you see her again, grab your balls! Wait, don't take that literally. Don't actually grab your balls. But you know, be a man and do the deed.