Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who used to be

chynado11

Originally posted by chynado11

oooo shady...the day that i see his ass carrying one is when i will step in ..until then...lay off the ridilin..

:bounce:

cd

i guess that means its history for my Elmo doll..:D :D

how 'bout you guys..if y'all were 16 or 17 or younger again and were starting to get into the music, scene and stuff would any of you think you guys would end up wearing kandy raver gear?

I dont think i would, again because all the people at my "barrio" would kick the sh*t out of me if they saw me in the gear.

Originally posted by vicman

a kandy raver? ...i know somebody on this board used to be a kandy raverbut I aint tellin' who that person has to step fwd and confess!!! :D :D :D ...and it aint me...

nope, i wasnt a kandy raver [/quote:]

Why is this something to confess?! yesh, by everyone's definition here, i was a 'candykid' a loooooong time ago. but it was different then. candykids have this horrible reputation now (rightly so sometimes) but "back in tha day" acting and dressing like babies kinda sympbolized something. . .going back to a time when you were pure, generally happy and not yet socialized into this oppressive 'adult' culture. . .no rules on how to act, dress, approach 'strangers'. . .i wore costumes (shuddup, the pictures are gone now, don't ask!) to make people smile, add to a playful atmosphere. . .kinda sucks in comparison to the image competitions you got going on in the clubs. . .the bracelets were gifts from some of hte best friends you'll ever meet, or just there to remind you of that party, that song. . .

anyways, now all the token items (candy bracelets, big pants, bubble backpacks, visors - which by the way were the only way to wear hats and not overheat from dancing, pacifiers, masks w/vicks inside em) serve a purpose other than as drug-related paraphenalia, to show conformity to this cragee new 'subculture'

whateva, aslong as the 'essence' of the candykid is still there (plur? jenesaisquois), it dun matter what you wear. . .

Originally posted by scratchapella

a kandy raver? ...i know somebody on this board used to be a kandy raverbut I aint tellin' who that person has to step fwd and confess!!! :D :D :D ...and it aint me...

Why is this something to confess?! yesh, by everyone's definition here, i was a 'candykid' a loooooong time ago. but it was different then. candykids have this horrible reputation now (rightly so sometimes) but "back in tha day" acting and dressing like babies kinda sympbolized something. . .going back to a time when you were pure, generally happy and not yet socialized into this oppressive 'adult' culture. . .no rules on how to act, dress, approach 'strangers'. . .i wore costumes (shuddup, the pictures are gone now, don't ask!) to make people smile, add to a playful atmosphere. . .kinda sucks in comparison to the image competitions you got going on in the clubs. . .the bracelets were gifts from some of hte best friends you'll ever meet, or just there to remind you of that party, that song. . .

anyways, now all the token items (candy bracelets, big pants, bubble backpacks, visors - which by the way were the only way to wear hats and not overheat from dancing, pacifiers, masks w/vicks inside em) serve a purpose other than as drug-related paraphenalia, to show conformity to this cragee new 'subculture'

whateva, aslong as the 'essence' of the candykid is still there (plur? jenesaisquois), it dun matter what you wear. . .

i agree with scratch and with wat crank47 sayd, as long as ur habing phun it dont mater what yer werin'...eben doh I neber woor raber geer meselv, when i do go to all dees rabes 'round here it's all 'baot de piple habin' phun regardlez oph what der werin'

i agree with scratch and with wat crank47 sayd, as long as ur habing phun it dont mater what yer werin'...eben doh I neber woor raber geer meselv, when i do go to all dees rabes 'round here it's all 'baot de piple habin' phun regardlez oph what der werin'

Mush Mouth from Fat Albert?

i still admire the old dude with the gear, he had the balls to pull that sh*t off...he looks weird, but he did it regardless of what other thought...from now on he is my hero...just like the guy in Vinyl who dances around in his skivies everytime he goes there. :D :D

Originally posted by scratchapella

So Scratch, you still have your Elmo backpack? brow.gif

I don't remember who all I told, but it was @ D:FUSE when he was @ GLOW, when we had that really big meet up with DaVe and everyone else...some like 46 year old candy raver bitch that was SOOOO FUCKING UGLY, came up to me by the bathroom and was like, out of the blue i may add, and said something along the lines of "eww, is that airplane glue in your hair?" OMFG, I was about to fucking slap that little dirty bitch. The ignorance of people at a great event!!! She just couldn't handle my spikes, they were too cool for her:D I really wanted to punch her though, but I'm against animal crulity.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Jimi, clearly this heinous wench suffered from something far worse than penis envy... would you believe... spike envy? it's okay, some women go through it. Fawk her, when am I gonna die your spikes some insane color?????

Uh...