Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Phoenix Gets Naked 4 Christmas....

TM

This coming Wed. 12/19 I'd like you all to come down and celebrate Christmas with us @ Phoenix... I have entered into a contract with Naked Juices, who will now be sponsoring a mojority of my events... for those of you unfamilar with Naked Juices, their company was first started out in Calif. by a couple of people who were squeezing fresh juices on the beach... it is now a global juice company, which has been setting the standards for Juices here in NYC for the past few months... Their juices are fresh & HEALTY, and tase REAL FUCKING GOOD.... not like that bullshit Fresh Samantha stuff that's all thick and you need to drink it with a shovel.... I am happy to have finally found a sponsor, after may years of searching for the right one...

I also have hired an exclusive performer, her name is KITTY, for those of you who are into the Performance Art scene, you will know her as the who bares all, wearing an American Flag... Kitty will be signed to an exclusive contract to work with Phoenix... I will be working on routines with KITTY for my performance, as well as hers... I am tired of following trends, in this shit hole of a dance usic city, and have decided that I am moving full force for the new year... I plan on introducing something that has been missing from the music scene for the past couple of years, and that is SEX.... I will focus my parties around the sexiness of people, around people who have positive vibes, and are not afraid to let it all hang out... don't get me wrong, my parties are not gonna be all out orgies, maybe the afterhours parties @ my crib will be, but I wanna focus on the sensuality & the sexiness of the music... I'm tired of watching people get all cracked out, and shaking from all the shit they ingested, and then call that dancing.... I'm going back to my roots, the roots of sensuality....

So please come join us this Wed. 12/19, Naked Juices will be giving away free juices, KITTY will be wearing her special Christmas outfit & promises to to "GET NAKED" with her special little Christmas performance, Kurtis Patrick, David James & Myself will be handing out CD's, and I've been known to buy a few drinks for people from time to time... doors open @ 9pm, 21+ NO COVER, @ The Leopard Lounge 2nd AVE & 5th ST.

-TM

-Keep the Fire Burnin'

oh dude, yea i remember miss kitty, coupla years ago she had a show on public access in manhattan, kitty g or something? damn that girl is fine. i remember i was like 16 watching her and she used to give me instant stiffies! damn! small world