Clubplanet Nightlife Community

alicia keyes & hats

zz6

alicia keyes wears some great hats. in her latest video, she wears this woven/macrame, sought of headress/ skull cap, that fits very tightly to the skull. does anybody know where to buy them in nyc?? or wherever?? thx in adv for a tel# to call to purchase. thx

its actually just a head wrap woven to take shape around her face...once secured in the back

::i have soooo many at home ~head wrap freak~ and i have one that actually looks just like that....except it isnt fitted in the face::

improvise! you know those fine scarves they cell in macy's or even kmart lol for women? Thats what that is ;)

place, pull, twist, and secure :D

if ya want to spend some cash....

youll find some pretty ones at *the tie rack* or *lord and taylor*.... anywhere from $20-30

or if your a cheeepo ::but arent we all:: theres always the chinatown stands or even this spot on 8th ::i think its by 5th:: that sells sunglasses but a whole buncha scarves too....like $5+

and like i said improvise!!! Use actual scarves ::like for the neck haha:: or and old t-shirt....a furry shirt you dont use anymore ;)

::Kat makes her own clothes:: :D hope that helps ;)

jesslild.jpg

thats kats bootleg alicia keys headrap from last year.....only $5.99 :laugh:

Thanx Z!!! ;)