Clubplanet Nightlife Community

one51 anyone?

Hi guys, my friend is turning 22 soon (next week) and she's thinking of going to one51 but i heard a lot of mixed reviews..Unfortunately none of my friends have even been there..whats your advice? You should know that we don't like loungy/upscale/snotty places.. The usual friday or saturday night would be a club like Soundfactory, or Webster Hall or any bar that's packed and has dancing..Also does one51 have a good crowd or is it the kind of dead place where you can do cartwheels on the dancefloor? The reason I ask is b/c Ohm was supposed to be good and when I went there were 10 people there..Ok i said enough...let me know what you think!

Originally posted by marianne13

Hi guys, my friend is turning 22 soon (next week) and she's thinking of going to one51 but i heard a lot of mixed reviews..Unfortunately none of my friends have even been there..whats your advice? You should know that we don't like loungy/upscale/snotty places.. The usual friday or saturday night would be a club like Soundfactory, or Webster Hall or any bar that's packed and has dancing..Also does one51 have a good crowd or is it the kind of dead place where you can do cartwheels on the dancefloor? The reason I ask is b/c Ohm was supposed to be good and when I went there were 10 people there..Ok i said enough...let me know what you think!

one51 is usually slamming every saturday night. I dont know about the other nights. It gets packed early so get here early or u will be waiting in line. Its a small place but it plays decent music. the crowd is very friendly there. Its sorta like a lounge.

you will not have a chance to do cartweels in there unless you wnted to start a fight.:laugh: :laugh:

if you've never been to centro fly give it a shot..always really good deejays and you have room to dance unless someone really big comes out to spin...you can go dressed in whatever but most people do go dressed alittle better..float,where the last cp meetup was, is cool too..its a shame i don't drink cuz i'd be at one of those 2 places all the time