Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina at the SOUND FACTORY for NYE!!

inyourdreams

IYD, those Divina tracks are played already will you give it a rest. I was at SF 2 weeks ago and JP blew donkey nuts as usual. Why you would want to go hear him for new Years is beyond me????????????? Go check out a real frigging DJ....Howells is gonna be at Vinyl. I will be there for afterhours. Woot woot!

Originally posted by dznyc

IYD, those Divina tracks are played already will you give it a rest. I was at SF 2 weeks ago and JP blew donkey nuts as usual. Why you would want to go hear him for new Years is beyond me????????????? Go check out a real frigging DJ....Howells is gonna be at Vinyl. I will be there for afterhours. Woot woot!

UGHHH! I hate how this always turns into an ANTI-JP campaign!!You go listen to your "real" frigging DJ and I'll go listen to those "played out Luz Divina tracks"....and about Jonathan blowing donkey nuts, it's NYE, he officially can't blow donkey nuts on New Year's sooooooooo, I'm sticking to my plan, so enough with the comments PLZ:tongue:

Originally posted by inyourdreams

UGHHH! I hate how this always turns into an ANTI-JP campaign!!You go listen to your "real" frigging DJ and I'll go listen to those "played out Luz Divina tracks"....and about Jonathan blowing donkey nuts, it's NYE, he officially can't blow donkey nuts on New Year's sooooooooo, I'm sticking to my plan, so enough with the comments PLZ:tongue:

Guess what baby, he's washed up and so is SF!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize how bad it really was until 2 weeks ago. How fugly did the crowd get??? I was in total shock. That place is doneeeeeeeeeeeee, stick a fork in it. SF used to be phenominal in 96-97 and thats when JP threw down some of his best sets ever. The vibe, the crowd, the music, it was all phenomenal. Anyone who was there at that time will not and cannot disagee with me. The place has turned to total shit and it will be total shit on NYE too.

Guess what baby, he's washed up and so is SF!!!!!!!!! I didn't realize how bad it really was until 2 weeks ago. How fugly did the crowd get??? I was in total shock. That place is doneeeeeeeeeeeee, stick a fork in it. SF used to be phenominal in 96-97 and thats when JP threw down some of his best sets ever. The vibe, the crowd, the music, it was all phenomenal. Anyone who was there at that time will not and cannot disagee with me. The place has turned to total shit and it will be total shit on NYE too.

Whatever, I have a good time when I go and that's about all that matters. I'll be the one spending the 75 bucks to get in so, MYOB ASTFUAM!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:

First of all, SF on 46th St didn't open until 1997. That's when JP took over residency first on Fri nights and Baez had Sat nights.

SF was the best in 98. That's when the crowd and the music was at its best.

Typically SF sucks on NYE, but if thats what you choose to do, so be it, I hope you have a great time.

As far as Luz goes. If you're a not SF regular, which I'm not anymore, you aren't tired of hearing her songs. If you are then you're sick of them. Just read JP's board which I'm on under a different name, and you'll read a bunch of posts about it.

She was actually there once before just hanging out a few months ago upstairs on the 4th Fl.

My .02

WHY don't you STFU and mind your own business if u have nothing good to say "BABY"... We will hear who we wanna hear and you'll go hear who U wanna hear and we will all be Happy..:rolleyes:

Couldnt agree more :)

Guest saleen351

Holy space cows BATMAN!!!!! WE agree on something....Are we bonding??? Are we becoming friends????? 1998 was the best year for clubs and music.....JP is DONE! a new generation is having a problem continuing the tradition at the SF... Times change, ppl change, and music changes.....Pots and Pans won't cut it in 2002! Mark my words by 2003 JP will be the new musical guy for the Emeril show with all of his pots and pans mixes....BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I must say that all you boys are mad because you can't handle SF.. I'm just curious where do u go thats so fucken great and intriging wiht better music then JP? I would like to know cause there aren't to many afterhours club s in NYC right now.