Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Luz Divina at the SOUND FACTORY for NYE!!

inyourdreams

Originally posted by girly

WHY don't you STFU and mind your own business if u have nothing good to say "BABY"... We will hear who we wanna hear and you'll go hear who U wanna hear and we will all be Happy..:rolleyes:

Hey retard why don't you shut your beefcurtains and mind your own business. I happen to be friends with IYD and I'm busting her chops.

Originally posted by dznyc

Hey retard why don't you shut your beefcurtains and mind your own business. I happen to be friends with IYD and I'm busting her chops.

UGHH. Retard, Beefcurtains? Yeah i can tell your a winner.. good one. U make me sick u dumb shit..

Originally posted by girly

UGHH. Retard, Beefcurtains? Yeah i can tell your a winner.. good one. U make me sick u dumb shit..

In the immortal words of AVH...."You don't even know me, so why do you judge my life?"

How about minding your own business. Or better yet, how about getting a sense of humor you witless moron.

In the immortal words of AVH...."You don't even know me, so why do you judge my life?"

How about minding your own business. Or better yet, how about getting a sense of humor you witless moron.

Why all the hostility? There's no need to argue. Just remember one thing about arguing dz:

arguing.jpg

Have a sense of humor. Peace. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by deeprock

Why all the hostility? There's no need to argue. Just remember one thing about arguing dz:

arguing.jpg

Have a sense of humor. Peace. :rolleyes:

It's get a sense of humor and I do have one thank you very much. Psssssssst deeprock, just a little FYI that special olympics pic is very old, you should try updating your insults.;):D

Guest saleen351

Ummmmm yeahhhhhhhh, actually two things Bill O'Reilly is the mofo man! Just don't go getting all gay on me and shit. I still like ripping on your one good ear.:D

I never miss the factor, I email him almost every day , but I never made it on the air................... yet!

• 2 weeks later...