Clubplanet Nightlife Community

WHO's FASHiON STYLE DO You LikE BETTER?

glowgrlnyc

WHO's FASHiON STYLE DO You LikE BETTER?  

17 members have voted

1. 1. WHO's FASHiON STYLE DO You LikE BETTER?

• MADONNA
    • BRITNEY SPEARS
    • NELLY FURTADO
    • GWEN STEFANI

Originally posted by petp

gwen stefani, very original, though not my personal preference.

madonna copies whatever is on the runways.

britney sucks...stylewise at least.

never noticed nelly furtado.

Yasou Petp :) :) :)

Well I voted for Gwen..I think she's very unique :) :)

Nelly, needs some work...

Britany...too Generic for me

Madonna...Didn't Vote for her CUZ I'm still Pissed at Her cuz she cancelled her concert ThAT I was supossed to go to and paid $377 for my TICKET!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

I voted for britney spears. Cause she's just hot, and she looks hot in everything she wears. But Gwen Steffani comes in a close 2nd. She very very unique in her style. And she's a cutie too. Madonna...she changes her style every 3 months.. so I have no idea what her style is now. And Nelly Furtado, she's a cutie also, but I have no idea what her style is like... i gotta check out more pics of her.

I'm wondering why I'm the only one who voted for the Material girl.

You guys do know she is one of the biggest style icons of our time, right??? Ummm....think back, way back, to lace everything, big poofy skirts, leg warmers and wigwam socks. Her style may be unpredictable and a little unstable sometimes, but overall take a look at her. Over 40, and still part of our vocab. I'd say that is quite an accomplishment.

As for Gwen and Britney, I love them both and they are both tied for second. As for Nellie, she needs some definite work. She kind of reminds me of Dennis the Menance meets Givenchy. I love her music to death though....

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm wondering why I'm the only one who voted for the Material girl.

You guys do know she is one of the biggest style icons of our time, right??? Ummm....think back, way back, to lace everything, big poofy skirts, leg warmers and wigwam socks. Her style may be unpredictable and a little unstable sometimes, but overall take a look at her. Over 40, and still part of our vocab. I'd say that is quite an accomplishment.

i agree...i voted for madonna also, that motherfucker ;) her shirt remember lol