Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who's going to see Lord of the Rings???

Originally posted by crystalmethod

NOT A WORD MUGZ!

So any of us normal people going to see it this weekend? The movie looks hot and the tale is just a masterpiece of fantasy-fiction.

Hmm, hey Liv Tyler looks kind of cute as an elf too, go figure.

:)

I'm defintely gonna try to see it! Read the series twice as a kid, and all the background books (Simallarion, Lost Tales etc.) My roomie works for New Line Cinema and saw it 2 weeks ago and said it was excellent, even the die hard fanboys will love it!

peace

Originally posted by shugabooga

ABSOLUTELY! what day does it start? i saw on tv that you can buy tix in advance but i can't remember the website.

wasn't the hobbit movie on tv years ago? is it available on video?

'The Hobbit' and I think the 'The Fellowship of the Ring' were both animated movies in the late 70's/early 80's.

Originally posted by thorinaiello

I will be first online. My father loved the "The Hobbit" so much he named me after it. Full name in the book was Thorin OakenShield King Under The Mountain. Note "The Hobbit" is the book before the trilogy". I am glad i wasn't named Frodo or Bilbo Baggins.lololololol

Bro you dork :)

When are you going to see it?

LOL lets organize a nightclub industry trip. Think we can convince a theatre to have open bar?