Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sooooo...who's going to Buzz tommorrow?

vicman

Im thinking about it. Funny thing, one of my roomates that never hts places like these told me that she was going tommorrow 'cause a friend hers inviter her...so I'm thinking of going just to see her reaction since she's nevere really gone to any type of club except the cheesy ones........

so who's going?

Funny, the guy that came with me to Buzz last Friday is my roommate. He never goes to things like Buzz and I dragged him along (just to see his reaction). I even saw him dancing (something he does not do). At one point, we were standing at the bar before the main room and this really cute girl comes up to him, says a few words, takes his hands and puts them on her ass and starts shaking and rubbing her ass on his hands! Needless to say, he had a great time. Ahh, your first time at Buzz only happens once.

I have to (chin up, head tilted, snooty accent) attend the opera friday night, but I plan to ditch the monkey suit and turn up at Buzz sometime after midnight.

Anything going on Saturday?

I dunno whats going on on Saturday...any one knows? There is Acastanation at Glow....LTJ Bukem and MC Conrad at 9:30......

Yeah my roomate is going to a "tea party" (WTF?!) and then going to Buzz...I just told her she better ditch the "tea party" gear before Buzz or its gonna get dirty and stuff...although people will proly think she is dressed in a costume or somethin'...I'm planning on getting there late......say 1 or so...cause I really want to see someone spin before hand :cough:cough:cough:cough: *hint* you know who you are........:cough: cough: cough:

I really need to go out this weekend 'cause there will be no partying until the 27th for vicman after this :(

Originally posted by vicman

I dunno whats going on on Saturday...any one knows? There is Acastanation at Glow....LTJ Bukem and MC Conrad at 9:30......

Yeah my roomate is going to a "tea party" (WTF?!) and then going to Buzz...I just told her she better ditch the "tea party" gear before Buzz or its gonna get dirty and stuff...although people will proly think she is dressed in a costume or somethin'...I'm planning on getting there late......say 1 or so...cause I really want to see someone spin before hand :cough:cough:cough:cough: *hint* you know who you are........:cough: cough: cough:

I really need to go out this weekend 'cause there will be no partying until the 27th for vicman after this :(

I can still uninvite you, you know!!!!! :mad:

Originally posted by vicman

i meant it as a compliment..and...I ,, uh....he..he...um, I'll shut up now...exit stage right.....:worry2:

Uh-huh, suuuure! Like I don't have stage fright enough and you have to go and tell the whole world! :puke:

Don't worry - I'll let you make it up to me! :D

Originally posted by Kuro

I want to hear you spin, too.

Kuro should also get his ass down here and spin for all....hey, thats an idea, who else on the CP board spins? malanee, kuro, shady...we should have a non-club meet-up and y'all can spin for everyone on CP...maybe for after the new years, once everyone is back in town and there is noexams and sh*t to worry about...whta do you guys think?