Clubplanet Nightlife Community

***CP Staff, delayed thanks, happy CPer**

Well, better late than never I hope.

I had a great great time on Saturday / Sunday morning. Went to NV (ack! BarMenace wanted to check out a new watering hole, so Papa LavenderMenace and I took him out on the town) and found Laine, Ray and Dave chillin. Of course they hooked us up with some drinks and phat conversation.

If u haven't been to NV, its a really really cool space. the downstairs i hip hop (not my thing), but the upstairs actually started hopping with some good tunez around 1am. The crowds a little dressy, blah blah, but the space is cool. They actually have WINDOWS! Barmenace crawled up one of the curtains with his 3rd or 4th drink and just looked out at the lights reflecting off the rain slicked streets.

So, our little family was bound for Vinyl, but the little tyke started burping and cooing as we tried to pass Antarctica, so we went in and he slurped up a couple pint sized drinks. Damn kid can drink! (in fact he's polishing off the gin right now...good thing we keep an on deck batter handy)...off to Vinyl, which was posted about elsewhere, so no repeats....

Cab ride - (left Lav and Menace at Vinyl, 6 am). The dude was crazy. He had one white milky eye, no patch. I swear to god. I said, take me to SF and he gunned it. Like friggin giant slalom up the west side. Gave him a good tip though (he had to hold shit up close to his good eye to make out the denominations though).

Ok, SF - Thank you again Laine!!! U know what for....I had a great time and chatted with the door guy for a while....then hit the floor and danced my ass off!! BarMenace was actually upset cause there was nothing left for him to bounce on. Checked out the basement first and ran into people i know passed out under the stairs (yes, i know peeps like that). Music was pumping and JP was just warming up.

Well, i ran around for a few hours and worked up a sweat, but the whole time i was thinking, THANK U CP STAFF!!!

recap:

Me anim-jjd.gif + Lav bounce.gif + Menace 1syellow1.gif

find CPers @ NV ----> beerchug.gif + partytime.gif

1syellow1.gif = BurRp + luxhello.gif

Laine gets remybussi.gif

we all jump.gif all night!