Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DUMBOLUNA ROLL CALL FOR SATURDAY (Hacker's b-day/blakkat FABULON carnival party)

Guest tilly
Originally posted by siceone

you knwo what guys I might make it to this one

OMG!!! I must step in now....DEFINITELY GOOOOOO!!!!!

These parties are AMAZING. I can honestly say that you would be pleasantly surprised at the uniqueness of the atmosphere mixed with the vibe of the ppl.

We as a culture in NYC (and surrounding areas), go out all the time to various clubs and functions. Lately, all we are left with is crowded, over priced clubs. For the newbies, it's no big deal cause that's all they know but for some of us that have been around for a while, we miss the vibe, intimacy and individuality of going to venues that have their own special charm. No age limit, dress code or velvet rope to stop us either.

The parties thrown at Lunaterium have a certain edge and grittiness mixed with personality and substance that you just can't find anymore. [side note: This reminds me of some of the first raves that I attended at a club since the audience wasn't of the magnitude that it is today].

The actual space is in a large warehouse loft. You have to take a freight elevator to get up there. There are windows all around with a panaramic view of the manhattan skyline under the manhattan bridge (hence DUMBO ~ down under the manhattan bridge overpass).

The space is filled with ppl that are specifically there to have a good time. Check your attitudes at the door, please! You will see: breakdancing circles, fire twirlers, ppl meeting and talking to each other without it being, "hey baby what's your sign." There are various booths that you can walk around to (ie: dance safe, absenth) and often various mediums of art (ie: paintings, sculptures, etc). It will feel like a three ring circus gone electronica. I can go on and on, but I will add that you can finally witness, if never witnessed before, the infamous mugwump stomp. That should be motivation alone!!!!

This party was my induction into the cp gang and I have to say what a good way to start!!!!!

Hope to see ya there!

Stick to your caffine high, and crumpets for energy...do not.....and I repeat,,,,,do not drink the ole green stuff.........

Seborn is bad....

hacker=caffine good.

Hoping you will have a great time, and that jackie and carlos "the pot head who works with me in blackkat/gatheringof hope/complacent .....take you in to spinn in the near future..

release, then wanderlust, now aahz

. . . Phuturephunk . . Will be in attendance . .

. . . WE WILL ALL BE HEALED . . TODAY IS THE DAY OF OUR SALVATION!!!. .

. . (please excuse the preacherman rhetoric . . but I"M SOO EXCITED . . :D ) . . .

. . . Rawk Rawk RAwk . . :D

. . YOU ALL BETTER BE THERE!!!! . . . :D

Tilly : Very well said before, you should promote :)

. . rawk rawk rawk . . I'm trying to be my brainy self, but it sooo hard when I'm THIS EXCITED . . . :D

. . Peace yall, cant wait to see all of you tonight :D . .

. . one more time for the masses. .

. . RAWK RAWK RAWK !!! . . . :D