Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HEELLLLLOOO (echo, echo, echo).....

cigs

Originally posted by ibclubbin

its finals time....im sure most of the college kids are studying like i SHOULD be doing

BG

That might be partially true, however, I'd say the vast majority of the people that post on this board are working.

Originally posted by cigs

That might be partially true, however, I'd say the vast majority of the people that post on this board are working.

Ive never taken a poll....but i would have to agree. It helps the damn day go by....well when there is something going on.

Originally posted by ibclubbin

its finals time....im sure most of the college kids are studying like i SHOULD be doing

BG

IMO: This board is generally dead because everyone, in the fall-winter-spring go to some many varied venues. BUT, in the SUMMER it is slamming due to new people we all meet and greet in Belmar, Seaside, etc.......Just think, ONLY 144 DAYS UNTIL MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :cool: :cool:

Originally posted by cmb1975

Ive never taken a poll....but i would have to agree. It helps the damn day go by....well when there is something going on.

I'm on this board all day long and I'm at work. It does make the day go by faster especially since we're so slow at work lately. :tongue:

Originally posted by sin-sational

There's hardly any good souls left on this board. No one who has anything remotely sarchastic to say or anyone who can put their money where their mouth is. I guess my bashing bitches silenced everybody---SHAME!

AHHHH I miss the days of schooling amateurs!

WHATEVER BITCH....TALK TO THE HAND!!! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by tizzah508

not on my corner.....maybe I need to bring my ass to a better neighborhood???

Now that's what I like, someone who appreciates but isn't offended by a sarcastic sense of humor.....Way to got T.....By the way, is LAURIE still buying your NYE's outfit???????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Yeah, I am not a 'normal' chic, never get offended by anything, and a sense of humor is key!!!!! thanks for the compliment :)

and by the way, LAURIE buys everything for me......I REALLY DO NEED TO LEAVE MY CORNER!!!!

Your treasure house is in yourself. It contains all you'll ever need.

~Hui Hai