Clubplanet Nightlife Community

OMG!! My Graduate Professor is trying to hit it!!!!!!!!

chynado11

Well hes my vocal trainer too and we were friends before and we have been working on stuff together for 8 months now.. I met him in NY which he helped get me my manager..we have an independent study combined with lessons, sightsinging, studio time...but he weirds me out when he tells me that ill get a definite A if i sleep with him...i wanna report him but we were suppose to be friends and we have put a lot of work into some tracks for some producers..and it sucks and its complicated..the chynado needs some good damn advice for a change!!!!!!!!

:eek:

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

Well hes my vocal trainer too and we were friends before and we have been working on stuff together for 8 months now.. I met him in NY which he helped get me my manager..we have an independent study combined with lessons, sightsinging, studio time...but he weirds me out when he tells me that ill get a definite A if i sleep with him...i wanna report him but we were suppose to be friends and we have put a lot of work into some tracks for some producers..and it sucks and its complicated..the chynado needs some good damn advice for a change!!!!!!!!

cd

Oh, this one's easy. How bad do you want that A? Problem solved... :D

Hahahha Chyna, look in the mirror.. who DOESN'T want to hit that? lol tell him you got another sausage up northward. JK, for real though, this is how I'd approach it (it worked for me in a similar situation).

Tell him that you think it's flattering that he finds you attractive, but you would rather that he did not connect your grades with anything personal because 1) It is unfair to the other students with whom is not so well acquainted and surely there are at least one or two of them who have worked just as hard, 2) it is unfair to you, because then all your hard work is reduced in value because it's almost saying you didn't earn your grade by working, you did it by sleeping, and that's not what you came to grad school for. You worked for your grade and that is the grade you want, even if it's not quite an A+, but make sure you note that he can't be giving you a grade lower than you deserve (go back and check the grades on all your tests and papers, and give yourself an honest evaluation of how you did on anythign else relevant to your grade, ie class participation or attendance, and come up with a fair highest and lowest grade, have these grades and papers ready in case you have to report him). and 3) to make such an offer is degrading to you as a person because he is objectifying you, and this kind of treatment is not only immoral and unethical, it's also illegal. So play your cards here and tell him that you think he's a great guy and you appreciate everything he's done so much that you are willing to pretend he never said anything providing your grade comes to you as it was earned and he tries to approach you in the way one should properly approach a lady, AFTER he is no longer your instructor and there is no ethical question in that department (this makes him more likely to give you your grade AND leave you alone till after he's powerless to change it bc 1 he thinks he's still got a chance and 2 he knows you can smack his ass down if needbe).

Hope that helps, you know where to find me if you need me! Good luck chica!

Damn, are you serious? That is just WRONG!

Honestly, if he's your friend - he shouldn't even be joking about that!

I would talk to him seriously about it and tell him that his comment made you very uncomfortable. And if you don't get the grade you expected, definitely report him. That's just downright creepy! What a pig! :mad:

Give me the word and I'll kick his ass!!!!

turn the bastard in!

First, if he's really your friend, he wouldnt be asking this. Second he's your professor or vocal trainer and should not be doing this. He proly thinks that because hes a friend and a your vocal trainer he kin get away with it....what sux is that youve put 8 months worth of work into the tracks already, and now he pulls this sh*t on you....:mad: :mad: :mad:

well the really slobby thing is i give him advice on him and his GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!!!!! and then im like made up things like i have a boyfriend and hes like oh it only take 10 minutes..first of all if i were to go there i wouldnt want him lasting that long in the first fucking place :rolleyes: and then just like he has a girl...wtf??!!! it makes me loose respect for the men species!! not all of them but a majority..and i want to keep this on civil terms but I dont wanna get nasty with this ass...I just feel violated and gross!! my friend from Brooklyn said hed give him a call and let him know whats up lol..:laugh: i think thats a good idea what do u think?? He said hed break his kneecaps hahahahaaaaa

cd

cd

aLL KIDDING AND DRAMA ASIDE.

I never heard you sing but if your love for music is deep enough nothing will hinder your success unless you sing like cats humpin.

I say the hell with him you will probabally get more by not giving in then going along with this creep.

Or you can put vaseline in his cofee and get personal satisfaction watching him shit his pant's in front of you.

:D :

Other then that we still have beef:)

Vixen's advice is definitely on target. He is a professional and has rules that bind him to a certain level of professional conduct, friends or not. On an aside, I would also recommend keeping a detailed record of the comments in question, any comment that makes you uncomfortable actually, when the comment was made and any other relevant information (description of situation etc...). Such a record would come in handy to support your complaint against him if the situation gets ugly. (Lawyer mode off...)

cd

It's very simple, I go there with you, or at least bring you there and pick you up. And you say I'm your boyfriend and your madly in love, therefore you don't think it would be right, plus he(me) has a bigger dick then him.:laugh: If that doesn't work, let me know I already have plan B and C ready!

Aw, shit, that sucks!!! I think Vixxen's advice is probably the best. I didn't know you sang...what school do you go to?

he's some asshole if he's your professor, and trying to blackmail you into sleeping with him (he's not your friend if he was serious about it).

Originally posted by bigmahs

aLL KIDDING AND DRAMA ASIDE.

I never heard you sing but if your love for music is deep enough nothing will hinder your success unless you sing like cats humpin.

I say the hell with him you will probabally get more by not giving in then going along with this creep.

Or you can put vaseline in his cofee and get personal satisfaction watching him shit his pant's in front of you.

:D :

Other then that we still have beef:)

UR right my success wont be hindered becuz i have a great manager that has made many connects for me...and seriously i dont mix business and pleasure and its not a good idea..also he repulses me and thats something thats not attractive..we go eating and we are discussing projects..and he totally has a runny nose and i have a light stomach as it is...im not looking at him becuz im about to throw up and loose my appetite..and hes shoving his big fat stubby fingers with nails that are cut into the quick in his nose through the tissue than hes like oh yeah do u want some of this cuz i dont want it..and starts scrapping iton my plate..all i could think of was the snot soaking through the tissue..and getting on the food..things like that stick in my head and plus hes not my type...and even if he was i dont think giong there would be a good thing...i just wanna keep it cool..and remain to work together but i have missed vocal lessons on the count of my uncomfortability and i hate being out of control of things..cuz thats whenu start to loose urself..and ur thinking process.

as for you staten island..yeah we are still at heads..and im still wanting to see ur hoooooo's at the xmas party too..

cd