Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attn: sOmebiTch *and the rest who are having meetup doubts*

djmoonshine

girlie... i just read your response to the input on shagfest thread...

please dont let the fact that you don't know anyone stop you... we all had our first meetup once upon a time, you know>? :)

i remember my first meetup... i think it was the nativa drink meetup... and it'll be a little nerve-wracking, but then you'll start meeting people who will recongnize your awesome posts and you'll recognize someone who has a kick ass sig and convo will start... :D

seee!!!! soooooooooo... you must come cause i'm gonna be waiting there to meet you... so you must make my meetup night awesome and come get spanked!

hehe~ :heart:

Yes, don't be frightened, no one bites...we only spank..I haven't met many cp ppl, but for all you doubters...it will be fun. I mean everyone that I have met though are all down to earth and I am looking forward to making many more great friends. So you all better get yo asses out;)

Guest gabo

I remember My first meetup... It was at fubar. And I went alone and was sweating bullets untill I got there. The first person I saw was shugabooga. And she introduced me to everyone and I remember people being the nicest I have ever met!

awww andy... you were such a sweetie... :D i remember first meeting you...

lol... i remember the night i met gabo too... you were just sitting alone for awhile and i think me, kitty and claire were just running around talking to random people... wasn't sprangga in love with the waitress??? :laugh2:

seeeee!!! everyone must come and make memories... hehe...

rach~ got the pm... ill call you sometime tomorrow when i wake up

:heart:

Originally posted by az-tec

i remember meetin u and clubkat that night:)

ahhhhh.....memories:D :D

hehe and that night i wanted to rape you but u already had a line forming ::and still do haha:: :D

awww moonie...nativa was the 1st time "The Terrible Threesome" met!!! ::plus star:: :cool: and look at us now!!!

oh on a side note.....I turned Gabo's drink down at Fubar only because I knew he had a plan for the 3t's.........he was going to get us really drunk and take us to the back........I mean he already saw Claire attacking me in the chair, he just figured......we'd be easier to handle if we were *more* buzzed than we were :D:tongue::laugh: