Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tranceport 5 sucks

tribal

what the fuck happened to the tranceport series? oh im sorry, Transport, with an S, like its bad to even say the word trance anymore. what the fuck? Oakey built the house, Dave moved in, Sandra was never there, Max shook it down, and now John fucked it up completely. bring back Oakey, and rebuild the label. !!! #5 sucks ass

yea bro he made 'Everything is not you', only the best track of the decade, 'And She Does' only the second best track of the decade. what happened? and now Breeder split, so there goes that talent. shits falling apart everywhere. fucking britney spears is doing well though. must be the al qaeda's fault.

by the way, i met quivver last year, i was standing in line at twilo for S+D one nite, and he was standing right behind me with his gfriend. i didnt know what he looked like, only i knew the name, john graham, so the bouncer was like, lemme see you id, and quivver said, dude i dj here tomorow, im quivver. so the bouncer let him through, even thought the bouncer had no clue who quivver was, i talked to him for a few minutes, he is a real cool guy.