Clubplanet Nightlife Community

club joke of the year..

kyoung

<<WEBSTER HALL FRIDAYS (TONI RUSSO GuestList Info See Below:)

WEBSTER HALL Invites ...............ODY will make WEBSTER HALL one of the Most Attractive, Entertaining and Hard to Get In Places>>

jesus, webster hall is the EASIEST club to get into in the whole world! even smelly bin laden lookalikes who dress like bums can get in.

Times have changed.

Tunnel used to rock, that was my club of choice in college and I frequented it quite a bit from 95-98. It was cool because there were all these little alcoves and siderooms.

I remember Webster Hall use to be hard to get into, only 21+ and shit, now I get emails that seem like they're begging for you to come to the club.

clubbing joke of the year:

how many clubbers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

5. 1 to change the light and 4 to bitch about how much better things used to be back in the day....

rob

ps webster hall is a joke - how many goddamed times in one set can a dj play "there's a stranger in my house"????????

Originally posted by dialectics

clubbing joke of the year:

how many clubbers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

5. 1 to change the light and 4 to bitch about how much better things used to be back in the day....

rob

ps webster hall is a joke - how many goddamed times in one set can a dj play "there's a stranger in my house"????????

I HATE THAT SONG!!!!!! If I heard DJ Scrub-I-Suck (Scribbles) mix of it one more time. . . The video is decently hot though...heh