Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hottest DJs

malanee

Originally posted by malanee

Okay, name the hottest DJs and you CAN'T nominate yourself! (shady, Jimi-Jack, djsizeup - are you listening?)

Mine:

D:Fuse

Sander

Paul VanDyk

Dieselboy

We've got some cute DC boys too:

Saeed (I don't care if he IS short)

Buster

Alex Whalen

Elysium

Scott Henry's an absolute dream. Oh, shit! I posted on the wrong board again! :D

DJ Heaven is number 1.

Locals:

Gotta give a shout to my girl Jen Lasher.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

(oh yeah, hey Chyna word has it there's some other DJ... *snicker snicker* but I keep forgetting what his name is!)

Elsewhere:

ATB!!!!

ARMIN VAN BUUREN

Ferry Corsten

Id have to say Max Graham, PVD, Damien(Dieselboy), Sasha, DFUSE

;) vixen...um who DJ devastation central? aka DJ DC?? :laugh::laugh2:

:bounce:

cd

Originally posted by shadygroovedc

So what you're saying is you like Fairies? tongue1.gif

Yes, I love them. I'd like to bang them all. Multiple times. All at once.

Oh yeah I almost forgot to add to my list of local DJ's...

Darryl T. is ADORABLE!!!

Devastation Central bwahahahahaha I think there's TWO of those! No wait wait just one, or was is DJ satan? OMG I'm sooo confused, I think I need to go take a cold shower.. oh wait wrong board (credit Shady)... oh WAIT now I get it... it was DJ MISCOMMUNICATION!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Devastation Central bwahahahahaha I think there's TWO of those! No wait wait just one, or was is DJ satan? OMG I'm sooo confused, I think I need to go take a cold shower.. oh wait wrong board (credit Shady)... oh WAIT now I get it... it was DJ MISCOMMUNICATION!!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

hahahahahahahaa satan who this guy--->:flame:?? hmmmmm shady ur in our top ten..riiiiight

Yeah that guy...

Uhm Shady, I think she just kicked yo ASS out the DOOR! Is there a smiley face with crutches and bandaids?

That's uncalled for. Shady has feelings too. If you cut me, do I not bleed? If you hit me, do I not fall to the ground in agony, yelling for my mommy? If you break my heart, do I not cry like a little 5 year old school girl? I have feelings too. And you guys hurt them. :(

clap.gif <-- This Oscar winning moment, sponsored by Shady Groove, Inc.

do I not fall to the ground in agony, yelling for my mommy? If you break my heart, do I not cry like a little 5 year old school girl? I have feelings too. And you guys hurt them. :(

clap.gif <-- This Oscar winning moment, sponsored by Shady Groove, Inc.

im glad to see that shady is finally admitting the feminine qualities he has...and can i say BITCH ones as well...:laugh:

cd

Originally posted by chynado11

im glad to see that shady is finally admitting the feminine qualities he has...and can i say BITCH ones as well...:laugh:

cd

We've already been through this. I already told you, I got no problems being your bitch. So really, calling me a bitch is not insulting in the least bit.

I agree, but her face looks a little busted. Like, I think if she looked right at the camera she'd be barkin'

Now, now. Just cause you may be a little jealous, no need to bring out the claws. I'm sure she's a very nice girl. And you're a very nice girl. Let's leave it at that and no one will get hurt.

Now, now. Just cause you may be a little jealous, no need to bring out the claws. I'm sure she's a very nice girl. And you're a very nice girl. Let's leave it at that and no one will get hurt.

Oh see, now I KNEW somebody was gonna say that!! Why can't girls critique each other without something deciding they're catfighting?????? Jeeeeeeeeeeeez I never denied she has a nice rack, I'm just sayin her face could use a lil' work!!! :blank: