Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Survey: Should Twilo be reopened?

Guest funkysoul

Guest funkysoul

Sup everyone,

jr-twilo.jpg

I have been hearing a lot about TWILO hoping to be reopened more than ever lately since it has been closed down.

So I ask you people......

Do ya miss TWILO or do you wish it to stay closed for good?

Also...was Twilo better than EXIT(or any other club)?..or viceversa?..If twilo was better....then WHY was it?

What would you RATE Twilo (when it was open) from a scale of 1-10?

Lemme hear ya thoughts on this one!

Peace!....Download the music!

on a scale of 1-10..I'd give it 11! Twilo was def. the best club around (if you were into the music)! Extremely cool vibe, the best DJs around, one of the best sound system on this planet....what more could you ask for??

Yeah, I'd definitely say it should re-open! But they need to be able to book the same kind of talent.

you guys should check at all the drama on naughtybooth

mike bindra(fjy) takin some jabs from steve porter(twosoblis)

supposedly porter is openin a new club too...check it www.glowbana.com.. tight fantasy art but not much more with a few words to us lost souls...i wish they'd show the chick in the red pants front side

bindra with his club made is comin out too

drama drama drama

fjy is not mike bindra

TB's name is not porter, it is pastore.

the business is very competitive. i just hope that behind all the hot air is movement towards opening new venues, developing quality parties and setting the stage for some good vibes.

stay tuned for more info on new openings

bottom line: i hope clubbers won't sit still for nonsense anymore, produce a good event and you will hear praise, produce a bad one and all you'll hear are crickets.

Originally posted by mjr203

drama drama drama

fjy is not mike bindra

TB's name is not porter, it is pastore.

the business is very competitive. i just hope that behind all the hot air is movement towards opening new venues, developing quality parties and setting the stage for some good vibes.

stay tuned for more info on new openings

bottom line: i hope clubbers won't sit still for nonsense anymore, produce a good event and you will hear praise, produce a bad one and all you'll hear are crickets.

c'mon mjr, you make drama sound like a bad thing...what would the world be w/out drama???pretty fuckin boring...think about the first time your parents smelled weed on you???how about the time you thought your girl was pregnant???you gotta admit the stuff on nautybooth is pretty damn interesting to us mere mortals that don't know the inner going ons

it would be nice to go to other places besides vynil every weekend...i hope it lasts

I don't disagree that it isn't interesting.

But it is interesting like a car wreck.

The real question is -- is it productive? :cool:

-MJR

Originally posted by vision

c'mon mjr, you make drama sound like a bad thing...what would the world be w/out drama???pretty fuckin boring...think about the first time your parents smelled weed on you???how about the time you thought your girl was pregnant???you gotta admit the stuff on nautybooth is pretty damn interesting to us mere mortals that don't know the inner going ons

it would be nice to go to other places besides vynil every weekend...i hope it lasts

I dunno bout Twilo much.. unfortunately my ass never got a chance to go there.. I know, I know, I suck, I'm sure I missed out on maaaaad wonderfulness, but in my opinion, it should be re-opened because I hear maaaaad people talking about how fucking good it was...

I'm still stuck in my own world though..

Dreamin.. forever.. that Tunnel would come back to me.. :( :( :(

Guest tilly

Twilo or not, I don't really care what you call it..

just open up another huge club

within walking distance

from my apt

so I can

stumble

home!!! :drunk: