Clubplanet Nightlife Community

TRICK! Afterhours @ Liquid needs your support this Saturday

demo909

Calling all the true heads out there!! TRICK! needs you this SATURDAY 8AM - TILL? We need a big showing this week in order to keep our party. Don't let yet another local party get swallowed up by the typical scene. So tell your friends, make some plans and just get your ass there to join DJ CRAIG DEMO and DREW BONGIORNO while they trick it out all morning long!!

FULL BAR ALL MORNING.

GUEST LIST AND V.I.P. - 305.531.0425

Good luck and we,re all counting on you!

Honestly only a few handfuls of our friends. We haven't been trying to pack the house. Our intention has been to play quality music and give an alternative to what else there is to do.

"An intimate gathering of friends in a comfortable environment."

Unfortunately there are expenses and if we don't start breaking even soon we cannot continue.

"SAVE FERRIS!"

Thanks,

Drew

interesting...hopefully you guys can get this going so you can at least break even and keep it going....it sounds like a cool as hell idea......just gotta bring in some more peeps.....I'd go tommorrow but I'm leaving in the morning for Tampa(hallucination before Christmas party with Rabbit in the Moon).......by the way, what did you think of the Space CD?......

Originally posted by drewbongiorno

Honestly only a few handfuls of our friends. We haven't been trying to pack the house. Our intention has been to play quality music and give an alternative to what else there is to do.

"An intimate gathering of friends in a comfortable environment."

Unfortunately there are expenses and if we don't start breaking even soon we cannot continue.

"SAVE FERRIS!"

Thanks,

Drew

I have to work at 8:00 in the morning...bummer or I would be there 4 shoewah