Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tsettos at Bunka

People if you think Denny, Sal or any other DJ sucks and spins KTU music or cant spin why even go.

Stay home and make it a blockbuster night.

You people are all about drama, Just leave ALL THE DJ'S PROMOTORS AND ANY NIGHT CLUB STAFF ALONE.

Let it be this board is not to bash other people, its to see whats going on in the club scene, and to meet people.

If you wanna Talk about somebody, talk among each other and friends, but its wrong to sit behind a computer and talk shit.

Personally I think both sal and denny did a great job.

Dont forget new years eve DENNY TSETTOS ALL NITE LONG......

Email For info milleniapro@aol.com

www.nilleniapromotion.com

;)

I went because I had never heard Denny spin before, and because I like Bunka on Fridays. I'm not saying I had a bad time. Actually, I danced the whole night. All I am saying is that technically, he was not as perfect as I was expecting. I also preferred Parm's musical selection to Denny's.

And by the way, if you'll notice, I failed to mention the skipping problem Sal Parm had at the end of the night. Im not a hater, I'm just saying that I don't understand what the Denny hype is about. Unless last night was just an off night for him, that is.

BG