Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Please Read and Comment... First attempt at a story feel free to give feedback

siceone

Usually the sound of bothersome drunks out side didn't bother me.. But tonight I was bothered, more like hot and bothered. I had been so busy with work that I had neglected my more primitive instincts, I had been spending less and less time with my friends and even less times with girls there was nothing there anymore, just work. As I was lying in my bed I listening to the white noise of the fan and the drunk fucks out side, door bell rang. Who could this be I thought. I pulled on a shirt and walked to the door, It was my friend Kate she had obviously been drinking and was in hysterics, I quickly invited her in for some tea and a back rub like I had many a night, but this night was a little different. She recounted her night to me while she sipped her tea, of how guys were groping her at the bar, of how her friends had left her there, soon after she started to cry again. being the nice guy I pulled her close and told her it was ok and that I would stay with her for as long as she would like, she thanked me as she wrapped her arms around me, I remembered again why my nick name for her was goddess she felt heavenly. I wanted her so bad but the timing just seemed off, many a night I had thought about fucking her like she always wanted, the way she always told me she wanted it, the way no man she ever dated seemed to give it to her. as my mind wandered about the way her breasts looked in that shirt and the way I knew I could make her moan I barely noticed my 8 inch cock getting hard. I froze I was so embarrassed I was getting hard over my friend but there was nothing I could do but hoped she didn't notice, my hopes of course were dashed. She noticed but instead of moving away from me she pressed her body into my hard cock. I held her tighter and told her that she was beautiful, she said thank you and smiled and snuggled closer as if she was trying to hide her self inside me. Man that was awkward I thought to my self, I shifted a little bit and she looked up at me, her eyes sparkled like two giant blue stones still wet with her tears.. with a sly smile she asked me for a backrub, she had me, she always did, now she knew it. As I massaged her I kissed the back of her neck her scent was intoxicating I would have passed out happy right then and there had it not been for the task at hand. I moved my hands down to her thighs and gently stroked them pushing her skirt higher and higher. As she ground her ass into my hard dick I felt the heat from her pussy, I lowered my lips to her neck and kissed her softly as I ran my hand up and cupped her perfect tits. She moaned softly as I rubbed her sensitive nipples, I whispered to her, telling her how bad I wanted her right now and before, she giggled playfully and suggested we go to bed. My heart sank, I had fucked it up, the closest I had even been to being deep inside my goddess, and I fucked it up. We both stood up, and I gave her a hug , she grabbed my hand but instead of leading me to the door she led me to my bed, she slid the door closed and shod her clothing in a most divine manner. and standing in front of me was the most perfect being I had ever seen I wanted to inhale her. she pulled my shirt off and pushed me down. she climbed on top of me and kissed me softly. she licked my face kisses my neck and teased me pushing my hands away from her ass and pussy, putting them over my head. she looked at me with those Icy blues and said "don’t move, be a good boy for me tonight", my heart jumped Usually I was the one in control but tonight I was to do every thing goddess said. She kissed down my chest licking my nipples, I could barely take it she knew what I liked she knew how to make my spine twist. As she went lower she rubbed those two gorgeous tits on my cock and told me to look at her, I obeyed. She stared at me for what felt like eternity then she licked the length of my cock and took it in her mouth. I could barely contain my delight as she gave me the best head of my life. As she sucked on the head looking me in the eyes she smiled with my dick still in her mouth and as Doctor Dre said she took the whole 8. The feel of her throat squeezing my dick as she licked my balls was too much I was getting close and she knew. she withdrew my cock from her mouth and said " did you like that baby", all I could do was nod... " You like the way I suck you dick Huh ?"she asked, I could barely talk as she stroked my cock still wet with her saliva. "Say yes goddess, Baby" that was all I could say "MMMM you know I do Goddess" I moaned she took me deep in her throat again bobbing up and down the entire length of my dick. She wanted my cum and I wasn't going to refuse her my as my breathing got more ragged I disobeyed her and I finally broke the pose in which she had placed me. "Cum in my mouth baby" she mewled, "Cum for me, give me you cum baby right in my mouth". With that I lost it and came for what seemed like hours as she sucked and lapped and licked up every drop of my cum. She slid up my body touching me with those lovely tits of hers, slowly and brought her mouth to mine and kissed me. I could still taste my self on her lips but I didn't care, I didn't want to spoil this. As we broke our kiss I asked " Can I eat your pussy?" she seemed surprised, but then the sly smiled returned to her face and said " you better be fantastic for me" all I could respond with was "MMM you know I will be goddess" with that she placed her pussy over my face. She was so wet her juices were dripping on to my face, it felt so nasty, so hot. as she lowered her pussy to my face I kissed her thighs licking them, slowly at first then kissing them then sucking and kissing them, her pussy was still dripping fuck juice all over my face tempting me to drink but I was going to make this last I wanted to take my time. I slowly moved my way to the out side of her pussy licking round it gently as I moved a finger to her ass just to tickle it a little bit as I kissed her pussy gently. She reached down and pulled her hood back exposing her clitty and looked down at me. How could I deny her as I flicked my tongue lightly across her clit, she gasped, I had her wound up tight, she was begging me to grant her release, how could I deny her. my licked became more furious as she tried to maintain her position over my face finally my ministrations had made her muscles give way, she was now grinding her pussy on mouth and tongue and I buried 2 fingers inside her and sucked on her clit.

she started to cum and told me to stop, I latched on I wanted her to cum again I wanted to drink more of her sweet cum. I wanted her to scream. I grabbed her legs and took her whole pussy in my mouth sucking not letting her move and I made her cum again. Her cum filled my mouth almost choking me, she tasted so sweet.. I was in a state of rapture. The only thing that woke my from my daze was the fact that she collapsed on top of and I couldn’t breathe. she wrapped her arms around me and kissed me softly. I asked her if she was ready to fuck, she looked surprised "after all that?" she said. I said "Goddess I’m just getting warm." "its not even day break yet." she smiled and said "let me get some water." As I smacked her ass I said " that’s what’s coming for you when you get back." She wiggled her ass and bent over slightly showing her glistening camel toe "that’s what waiting for you she said".. she left me speechless again, I could do nothing but smile. When she came back I kept my promise and I was fantastic. (say fantastic like your Latin) But Ill leave round 2 to another story... this one is long enough.