Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Tiesto???

I just got back....I stayed till he left which was 6:00 AM. He atrted at 2:10. All I have to say was amazing. Words really cant desceribe the night I had. I would have to say that was one of the best nights of my life. Of course as soon as Draper came on after Tiesto he played Rhythem Ready. It made me wanna puke. I felt like he was dishonoring Tiestos godliness by playing that song right after he left...ughhh

sorry, but u did miss da best nite at exit, ever!! all i have to say is TIESTO was off da hook!! i havent heard music like that ever since the twilo days. i was just amazed at his energy and track selection, track after track he was banging it..........

Listen..

I'm about as hard a critic as they come..

but last night looking down, from the second floor

at the sea of people go ape shit as he droped SILENCE

gave me goose bumps like I hadn't had in years..

and may I add that I wasn't rolling..

and only had two drinks..

The man KNOWS how to manipulate the crowds..

what a fucking bad ass!

DEF a great night..

like that night at LL with GATE CRASHER

times a hundred!

(If any of you saw me..I was the goofy little guy with ELVIS shades

and a red shirt handing out CP flyers, lighters and MIXER MAGS up until

3:00..later I was wearing a green T-shirt with a red star dancing my ass off..

I think I lost ten pounds last night!)

LAST NIGHT WAS INCREDIBLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!

I've never seen him saw him last nite...the only thing that sucked was i could've of wore sneakers but all my freinds were lik just wear ur boots in case theres a long line and they don't let u in so i wore them which pissed me off when i saw ppl wearing sneakers but whatevea.....omg i felt like i was in a another world. especailly when everyone chanted his name. i've never heard something so krazie and when he made the discoball come down and just made everything quiet and then just hit it with a beat. omg. it was insane. and I saw a man in a wheelchair which yo took my heart. I felt so happy for him that he wasn't like oh im not giong to go cause he's in a wheelchair and shit can't dance..he still went and he was adorable. he was bustin a move and feeling the music. it showed me how much he wanted to have a good time and hear teh music u know it was just awesome. it was a krazie night that ill never forget. it was one word. wow.