Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Edgar V Takes Abreak

spacious

WE AT SPACE ARE DEEPLY SADDENED TO SEE THE END OF SUCH A GREAT RELATIONSHIP. WE WERE THE FIRST TO BACK UP EDGAR AND GIVE HIM A SHOT WHILE OTHERS NEGLECTED HIS TALENT. WE WILL CONTINUE TO SUPPORT HIM IN WHATEVER DIRECTION HE CHOOSES TO PROCEED. THIS IS OUR COMMITMENT TO ALL OUR RESIDENTS. IN A BUSINESS WHERE LOYALTY MEANS EVERYTHING IT IS WONDERFUL TO SEE SO MANY OF YOU POSTING COMMENTS AND BACKING UP EDGAR. IT IS THAT KIND OF LOYALTY THAT WE AT SPACE EXPECTS WHEN WE WORK WITH SOMEONE. LOYALTY BUILDS AND STRENGTHENS RELATIONSHIPS. IT IS THE MORAL FIBER THAT JOINS AND BINDS OUR FAMILY AT SPACE. IT IS UNFORTUNATE THAT WE DID NOT SEE THAT TYPE OF LOYALTY IN THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE NOW BAD MOUTHING SPACE AND MAKING COMMENTS WITHOUT KNOWING THE EVENTS THAT LED TO THE END OF OUR RELATIONSHIP WITH EDGAR. I AM NOT TALKING ABOUT LOYALTY FOR SPACE. I AM TALKING ABOUT LOYALTY FOR EDGAR V. ANYONE WHO READS YOUR POSTS WOULD ASSUME THAT YOU WERE THERE EVERY SINGLE FRIDAY NIGHT TO BACK UP EDGAR. WELL, WHERE WERE YOU? THIS IS A QUESTION YOU MUST ASK YOURSELF BEFORE JUMPING ON THE "I LOVE EDGAR" AND "I HATE SPACE" BAND WAGON. HOW LOYAL ARE YOU TO EDGAR OR ANY OTHER MIAMI RESIDENT. JUST YESTERDAY YOU WERE POSTING ON THE "GREATNESS" OF GEORGE ACOSTA AND DAVID PADILLA. HOW PROUD YOU WERE TO SAY THEY WERE OURS, "MIAMI'S OWN."

LOYALTY IS NOT TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED. FRIENDSHIP IS NOT TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED AND OUR RESIDENTS ARE NOT TO BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED. ONE DAY YOU HATE DJ THIS AND THE NEXT DAY DJ THAT. ONE DAY YOU HATE SHADOW THE NEXT DAY SPACE. WHAT WILL BE THE CAUSE OF YOUR NEXT GREAT DISCONTENT?

WHAT WILL YOU FIND TO PICK ON NEXT? WHO'S LOYALTY WILL YOU UNDERMINE NEXT?

WHAT WILL YOU SAY ABOUT SPACE WHEN IT IS NO LONGER HERE? IT WAS THE SAME VOICES THAT USE TO PUT TWILO DOWN THAT NOW CHANT IT'S PRAISES. WHY IS IT THAT SOMETHING HAS TO BE TAKEN AWAY FOR EVERYONE TO REALIZE IT'S TRUE VALUE?

LOYALTY MY FRIENDS IS THE WORD FOR TODAY. SUPPORT OUR MUSIC, DJs AND CLUBS EVERYDAY. YOU NEVER KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BE TAKEN AWAY FROM YOU.

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN INTELLIGENT COMMENT TO ADD TO THIS POST, BE KIND ENOUGH NOT TO GRACE US WITH YOUR IGNORANCE.

Originally posted by spacious

IT IS THAT KIND OF LOYALTY THAT WE AT SPACE EXPECTS WHEN WE WORK WITH SOMEONE.

SINCERELY,

LOUIS PUIG.

hey louis... when the subject is plural (we), you drop the final 's' on the verb (expect, not expects).

from a friend that doesn't want to make you look stupid in front of others.

love,

marcos

Luis What the hell are you talking about loyalty. Block head I bet you're the first one breaking that loyalty BS!!! you're talking about. You just care about making your green that the bottom line and you know for a fact Edgar V. is the guy that got you that green.damn i love to see the amount of Bullshit you talk cause man if there is a loyal person in the dj business out there is Edgar V. You know this is going to affect your club hard and i mean really hard. If there is a stupid move you have ever done is this one. I think the drugs are affecting your brain hard, stupid move Luis. Stop with that shit man think about what you have done. There are alot of Edgar V. fans out there. Man if there is something i have ever done is talk good about space and how good Edgar V. is. Guy there was at least 30 something people going to space on friday for a B-day that i know for next week to hear Edgar spin. Now ask them if they are going now.(NOT)there are at least 30 to 50 people that i know that go just to hear Edgar spin every Friday and i know for a fact they won't go anymore. I MEAN A FACT. I know my numbers of Edgar V fan are small ,how about the other people i don't know that are fans of him 20 more over here,10 over there and 5 over there. That builts up Luis and thats lost for you. i'm not a trance lover but i respect it,Tribal is my love. If there's a person i like to hear DJ trance and House cause Luis you know he could throw the tribal hard is Edgar V. the only trance dj i will go support. Screw George Acosta and David Padilla, Edgar is the man. Like people say in life (SOMEONES LOST IS SOMEONE GAIN).Edgar if you read this man i'm 200% supporter of you. My end to Fridays at Space has come for me and the True Edgar V. fans will go to.

Peace

Edgar V. true supporter and friend

Look for EdgarV to appear again within a week or two at the hottest new club on south beach that already has established itself as the place for great music and great talent.And wait until you hear the way he sounds spining on the best sound system on the beach,Fear not clubland,EdgarV lives on:cool: