Clubplanet Nightlife Community

muslim lady magnet at webster hall

usa

there is this muslim looking guy who always comes to webster hall alone he's thin tall and wears a hat and shitty clothes. this guy must have some magic because he always dances and fools around with very pretty white girls at webster hall. he sure has some talent.

he must have some kinda magic to attract so many cute girls at clubs despite the fact he's a lone arabic guy with dirty clothes and broken english during this war time.. i respect this guys mysterious power.

you sitll go to webster hall I thought every one stopped goign there when they were 12 ? its like fisher price my first club

This is the same guy that was just causing trouble that no one can stand.

The fact that he frequents WH just makes it even worse. But at least he will stay out of places I go.

actually i moved to NY 1 yr ago and i had just started going webster hall. i know the crowd sucks but NY isn't known for good crowd to begin with. besides i get in free.

well at least i go out. i suspect all of you are muslims.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

This is the same guy that was just causing trouble that no one can stand.

The fact that he frequents WH just makes it even worse. But at least he will stay out of places I go.

Originally posted by usa

actually i moved to NY 1 yr ago and i had just started going webster hall. i know the crowd sucks but NY isn't known for good crowd to begin with. besides i get in free.

I remember when my g/f and I moved here two years ago and we thought we'd go check out WH. We walked in the door, stood there for about five seconds listening in shock to the music that was playing, and turned around and got the fuck outta that shithole. You gotta have standards.

And as far as the crowd in NY, we always have a very friendly vibe at our Friday night parties at Flamingo East. People from different scenes hanging out and dancing together. So maybe you're just going to the wrong parties to make that assumption.

And no, I'm not a muslim. Move back to Arkansas if you don't like the people here.

That is the most ignorant thing I've ever heard.I am Muslim,but I don't wear a head scarf nor do I look "Muslim".He could have been Hindu, Sikh, a Palestinian Christian, a Buddhist, or just a plain atheist. For you to judge others based on their appearance is totally wrong.Get a fucking clue.:mad:

Originally posted by usa

:blown: No comment.......

Originally posted by usa

How many stupid comments can you pump into 5 sentences?

This person is THE most worthless moron on the board. Would hate to meet this genius in person. :laugh:

Originally posted by usa

hey punks most americans agree with me. you foreign born new yorkers are so removed from the mainstream america.

Hmm, I'm not dressed in a suit and tie here, guess I'm a punk! You got one!

Well I'll admit, I wasn't born here. Congratulations, you got two!

And most americans think we're all muslims huh? Damn, didn't know.... Three for three!

Let's see...most americans agree with you eh? Right, cuz mainstream Americans determine everything. I do forget that whatever the "Mainstream American" says, goes. Four down!

And i guess the fact that our unique city is what makes us so damn popular anyways means jack cuz we're not "Mainstream America". Hot damn, you're five for five today!

Damn, I bet "Mainstream America would sleep a lot tighter at night knowing you're their shining champion.

roflmao.gif

Originally posted by usa

hey punks most americans agree with me. you foreign born new yorkers are so removed from the mainstream america.

Ignorant comments like yours might be mainstream in backwoods trailer parks, but catergorizing peoples' religion by what they look like is not mainstream America.

And I was born and raised in this country, thanks.

Originally posted by usa

lol..yo hill billy jim where the hell were you born??

what's more mainstream than the melting pot?!?

wouldn't it be really cool if we could get like real world and vote someone out?!?

webster hall..rotlmao