Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Dave these ppl should be banned from posting on the NJ board!

Guest saleen351

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Asshole,

Good to see you too.

I post to let people know whats going on in my club in jersey (hence the jersey board) and I offer CLUBPLANET MEMBERS free admission. get it. i advertise for a night here and i offer something special for the people on this site. everyone else pays a cover. matter of fact I also give bottles of champagne and free drinks and VIP cards to people from CP. So get off my back biotch.

Thanks

Kosta P.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by kostaP

Hey Asshole,

Good to see you too.

I post to let people know whats going on in my club in jersey (hence the jersey board) and I offer CLUBPLANET MEMBERS free admission. get it. i advertise for a night here and i offer something special for the people on this site. everyone else pays a cover. matter of fact I also give bottles of champagne and free drinks and VIP cards to people from CP. So get off my back biotch.

Thanks

Kosta P.

So just refund the 300 dollars myself, carbone and his two friends dropped in image......I don't mind if you post, but come on, most of you's sign on with two names to hype up parties and bump the posts up all the fing time...Plus your club scammed me and I will never forget that!!!!! Your fault or not image fucked 2 members of this board............

better idea...

lets just get rid of the whole NJ message forum...

maybe that will make everybody happy...

~~~~~

speaking for myself... you can call me a promoter... i promote parties that my friends throw in new brunswick... i 'officially' promote for only one party... i make and distribute the fliers, as well as invite people via word of mouth... everything else is about parties that i enjoy and would like to get the word out about it... i like what they do, so i support it... i dont get paid.. i dont ask for money... ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC...

nyc is where its at (RIP twilo)... but while i live in jersey... i support my local scene... especially when i know they have a good thing going...

i know for a fact that a bunch of people on the list are not 'promoters'... they just like certain parties and venues and would like to support them...

isnt that what 'clubplanet' is supposed to be about... a place to share ideas and info about the scene...

seems like people are more preoccupied with dumb things like banning promoters... if you dont like a post, ignore it...

if you havent noticed, many of my posts dont get as many hits as others... not everybody appreciates techno, techouse, and drum and bass, as opposed to much celebrated cheese and progressive (im not hatin... i had my days 2.. and i werked at bunka), but maybe there are some out there that do... alot of people in nb that are into these genres of music dont even know about these parties... maybe theyll see a post, and check it out...

i've been a member of this site for years... and the more time passes, the worse it gets... more drama, more bitching, and more assholes that think theyre club gods and divas... and it has scared away alot of the people who actually know what theyre talking about and care about the music and the club scene... i dont make a million posts (chek out the numbers), i only post when i feel i need to say something or share something...

so RELAX...

.g.

Saleen

as far as you getting ripped off by Image. we went over this through the private messages. The drink special was pulled early due to the expense of Jamie Lynn Siegler that night. My public apology to you and your frinds for that. also I'm offering you to come back and I'll make it up to you at the bar. If your ever around stop by. u may feel like u have gotten fucked over but how bout the other people that have come here from this board and received comp admission drinks and champagne. I'm all about people coming out having a good time. Thats the reason I'm in this industry. that goes for most everyone else in the entertainment industry.

I dont post here much , but this is a jersey board, so if people want to promote their parties let them........Saleen guy I dont know you but if want to use this board to talk to your peeps, get AIM, its easy to use, ......I and alot of others on(CP) here like to find out what is going on here in Jersey so let it be........then go to VINYL and hear Danny it will relieve stress trust me

Originally posted by kostaP

and I offer CLUBPLANET MEMBERS free admission. everyone else pays a cover. matter of fact I also give bottles of champagne and free drinks and VIP cards to people from CP. Thanks

Kosta P.

this is all true!;)

SALEEN

WHAT UP, ITS JERRY X I MET YOU THIS SUMMER AT TEMPTS. WHAT IS IT TO YOU IF THE PROMOTERS POST THERE PARTIES ON THE JERSEY BOARD. THATS HOW THE WORD GETS OUT ABOUT ALL THESE PARTIES THAT YOU YOURSELF ATTENDS. WHAT ARE WE TAKING UP ROOM FOR ALL OF YOUR IGNORANT POSTS THAT YOU PLACE ON THIS BOARD? MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY DOIN SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN SITTING ON THE JERSEY BOARD AND KEEPING TABS ON EVERYBODY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THE GYM, CAUSE YOUR JUST A FAT FUCKING WHITE TRASH LOSER SITTIN BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER EATING CHIPS AND ICE CREAM ALL DAY LONG.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by MILLENIAINC

SALEEN

WHAT UP, ITS JERRY X I MET YOU THIS SUMMER AT TEMPTS. WHAT IS IT TO YOU IF THE PROMOTERS POST THERE PARTIES ON THE JERSEY BOARD. THATS HOW THE WORD GETS OUT ABOUT ALL THESE PARTIES THAT YOU YOURSELF ATTENDS. WHAT ARE WE TAKING UP ROOM FOR ALL OF YOUR IGNORANT POSTS THAT YOU PLACE ON THIS BOARD? MAYBE YOU SHOULD TRY DOIN SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN SITTING ON THE JERSEY BOARD AND KEEPING TABS ON EVERYBODY. I WOULD RECOMMEND THE GYM, CAUSE YOUR JUST A FAT FUCKING WHITE TRASH LOSER SITTIN BEHIND YOUR COMPUTER EATING CHIPS AND ICE CREAM ALL DAY LONG.

NOTICE THERE IS ONE PROMOTER MISSING FROM THE LIST, TRY AND FIGURE THAT ONE OUT, THE PERSON DOESN'T HYPE THEIR PARTIES, NEVER A PROBLEM WITH THEM, NEVER SIGNS ON WITH OTHER NAMES AND NEVER BUMPS POSTS UP ALL THE FUCKING TIME LIKE THE MARJORITY OF YOU SCUM BAGS! Read the other boards, there is soooooooooooo much promoting on the nj board that is out of hand.....I don't wan to be a moderator, even when dave pmed me I told him straight up...I picked jbr as a good moderator JERRY I AM NOT SAYING YOU DO BAD THINGS OR LIE, BUT YOU ARE GUILTY OF ASSOCIATION, I JUST WANT THE ENTIRE GROUP OF PROMOTERS TO REALIZE THAT A BAD FEW APPLES RUIN THE WHOLE BOARD, I CAN SITE EXAMPLE OF SHAMLESS BUMPS AND SHAMELESS PLUGS.....YOU GUYS NEED TO STOP REVIEWING YOUR OWN PARTY, THATS LIKE AFGANS SAYING THE TAPE IS FALSE, OH COURSE THEY SAY ITS FALSE AND OF COURSE YOU GUYS SAY YOUR PARTY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and temps and xs don't need promoters....Jersey Joel puts togehter a great party and no BS, he doesn't need PPL running around with lists and comps....Hes more succesfull then all of yous combined, so take a page out of his book.........

oh and I dont' keep tabs on no one!!!! My buddy wrote a script in like 5 mins, and ran it and that is the list I got!!!!!!!!!!!!! after I filtered out a few names.

Mr. Saleen guy, you have officially ticked me off, now lets start with this, none of these promoters are scumbags, they are just people throwing parties, attempting to entertain people and making some cash.......if the posts about their parties bother you so much dont read them. I see you asked Jerry X for a comp to his party to kick his ass, so that leads me to believe you are either to cheap to pay the $10 cover to hear Richie or you simply cant afford it. I dont know if you know Jerry X, but he is only 5'4 (no offense Jerry) so asking for a comp to kick his ass is not only rude, but ridiculous. And the reason XS or Temps doesnt need promoters is the same reason the city doesnt need them. They are established spots and really the only place to go in Jersey during the summer. Also I would like to point out the name of this site, it is called CLUBPLANET.COM, meaning to talk about clubs, this site is not called ILOVEDENNY.com or LETSTRASHEVERYONE.com...........leave the promoters alone stop being so childish, and if i pissed you off PM me and I will give you my address and we can do this like men.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by beyourself420

Mr. Saleen guy, you have officially ticked me off, now lets start with this, none of these promoters are scumbags, they are just people throwing parties, attempting to entertain people and making some cash.......if the posts about their parties bother you so much dont read them. I see you asked Jerry X for a comp to his party to kick his ass, so that leads me to believe you are either to cheap to pay the $10 cover to hear Richie or you simply cant afford it. I dont know if you know Jerry X, but he is only 5'4 (no offense Jerry) so asking for a comp to kick his ass is not only rude, but ridiculous. And the reason XS or Temps doesnt need promoters is the same reason the city doesnt need them. They are established spots and really the only place to go in Jersey during the summer. Also I would like to point out the name of this site, it is called CLUBPLANET.COM, meaning to talk about clubs, this site is not called ILOVEDENNY.com or LETSTRASHEVERYONE.com...........leave the promoters alone stop being so childish, and if i pissed you off PM me and I will give you my address and we can do this like men.

I posted my "kick your ass" comments in anger and I took them right down, Jerry was cool at temps and I hope I established the fact the NOT all of YOUS do shamless promoting....Oh and SF and EXIT and LL and Tunnel, All have or had promoters! I have no problem with discussing the parties on here, but you guys have your buddies on here posting on how good it was.....and bs like that. Seems like I hit a nerve with all of you promoters....mr. saleen will not be going out every again in NY or nJ in the year 2001 or the spring and winter of 2002. I'm off to Fl, where there is no or little promoters, just great parties....

Well have fun in Florida, and by the way they do have promoters there.........but anyhow, earlier you stated that you are sick of these promoters pumping up their parties saying how they rocked and it was off the hook.......were you at any of these parties?? I know Jerry X has stated his thing at Abyss was rocking and you know what, he was right, its off the hook there every Friday, and I know that someone has said that Metro has been off the hook, & that Rydell is off the hook as of late, were you at these events??? Well Rydell has been dropping sick beats as of late............these are peoples opinions.......they may be the promoters at the parties but they are still opinions, they like the scene at their club and thats why they promote it, I am a promoter as well and I will say my parties are off, when we are slow or if my DJ is off I will tell everyone he had an off night but next week he'll be back on. Jersey has been good all season, there is no denying that.........just cause they close at 2 or 3 doesnt mean they cant have a vibe, doesnt mean that the DJ cant mix dope beats and it sure as hell is not stopping all the attractive women from going out. You obviously have a chip on your shoulder about something but all those parties spoken of whether its RS @ Abyss, Lopez @ Bunka, Mendez @ Metro, I dont care, they are all rocking right now. Just dont read the posts if it annoys you, all these promoters have clear and to the point subject headers on their threads........$hit your causing more drama on here than them

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Lemme shed some light on this subject for you all. The reason Saleen is getting so pissed (besides the fact that his local Chess King closed), is because this board used to be fun. It used to be filled with different conversations about clubs, about work, about anything and everything someone wanted to talk about. Now, its just filled with threads about this club and that club and its getting really old, really fast. The reason there is a PROMOTOR forum is so the other forums dont get overloaded with their posts. Now, part of this is our own fault. Not too many people posting on the Jersey board as of late. But still.....enough is enough.

Hey Saleen,

i agree with getting rid of the promotions. They are annoying. Thats why there is a promoter's forum, so post it in there. But i also think that the new moderator should bounce your ass for all the racist and ignorant comments that you have said in the past six months. Also there is no difference between what these promoter's do and what you and your tempts crew does everyweek during the summer. You bash eveyone who has something negative to say about Denny. I don't like denny or his music. I think tempts is filled with mostly meatheads who like to take everything from roids to G. But that is my opinion. So have fun partying in Ft. lauderdale cause there is no way in hell that your ugly ass will be getting into any club in South Beach.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by unclebuc

Hey Saleen,

i Also there is no difference between what these promoter's do and what you and your tempts crew does everyweek during the summer. You bash eveyone who has something negative to say about Denny.

Difference is you fucking white trash, inbreed, jewbagel, nigger, spic, mic, wop, gook, is that we debate Temps, WE DON'T HAVE ANY FIANCIAL INFLUENCE IN OUR REMARKS!!!!!!!!!! IDIOT..........

.......and what about your friends who work at tempts or xs.....If a promoter gets banned then so should bartenders.....but money doesn't matter to them....RIGHT.......and thanks for proving my point with those witty little remarks. Someone likes to dish it out but can't take it.....Grow up!

Guest saleen351

.......and what about your friends who work at tempts or xs.....If a promoter gets banned then so should bartenders.....but money doesn't matter to them....RIGHT.......and thanks for proving my point with those witty little remarks. Someone likes to dish it out but can't take it.....Grow up!

UMMMM no, good point but its not a clear as promoters...Bartenders, down there, want to make money. They insure this by hooking us up and we constantly go back make friends with them. I even send my friends to their bars... therefore a free drink here, a free drink there and they get better tips. (execpt I don't tip JBR,LOL j/k) and on the slow nights we still go to their bar...They don't post about parties all the time, they post their review of the parties cause 90% are bartending and drinking and dancing.. Plus they only work 3 months down there. And also they DON"T abuse the board with constant posts.

Originally posted by saleen351

UMMMM no, good point but its not a clear as promoters...Bartenders, down there, want to make money. They insure this by hooking us up and we constantly go back make friends with them. I even send my friends to their bars... therefore a free drink here, a free drink there and they get better tips. (execpt I don't tip JBR,LOL j/k) and on the slow nights we still go to their bar...They don't post about parties all the time, they post their review of the parties cause 90% are bartending and drinking and dancing.. Plus they only work 3 months down there. And also they DON"T abuse the board with constant posts.

You really reached for that answer Nick. About those names that were listed, who would be left if they were off the board. Even my boy Denny has posted before as a promoter let people know whats going on. Your right he didnt abuse it, there is a difference. Nick, u are a very funny guy, we have alot of the same friends (jbr, ceootter, etc) and I know we all use the board for the same reason.

One is to see what is going on at other clubs for competition and what to do and the other is to laugh at what people write about clubs, djs and other people. By you wasting ur time and listing all those people you have done nothing but get people mad. Do u think the new moderator is really going to ban us from the board. How do u think club planet makes money (you think its a non-profit organization) it promotes parties and gets paid by the head. Dave and I are very personal friends and I try helping him when I can so he could keep his board going. So us promoters some how some way make this board $$$. WHAT DO U DO TO HELP THEM OUT???? I know the answer. JACK SHIT.

Now about Joel. Great guy I have been friends with him even before Temps. He does not do what any of us do. He is strictly the manager of both clubs. Yes he works hard but what kind of promotions does that place do. Joel is an operations man that just happens to know a lot of people. I do the same thing. I dont distribute flyers or send out a mailing list. I put together a great team to do that. I set the promotion so people dont see or hear the same shit every week. But call me what u want becuase it really doesnt matter to me. I know what kind of extra cash i make and I dont have to complain about spending $300 in a night. Thanks and I will see u soon.

.......and what about your friends who work at tempts or xs.....If a promoter gets banned then so should bartenders.....

I disagree......As a person in the industry, SOME promoters go way overboard but you rarely see bartenders who CONSTANTLY give info on their parties every weekend......

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by stigeleiro

You really reached for that answer Nick. About those names that were listed, who would be left if they were off the board. Even my boy Denny has posted before as a promoter let people know whats going on. Your right he didnt abuse it, there is a difference. Nick, u are a very funny guy, we have alot of the same friends (jbr, ceootter, etc) and I know we all use the board for the same reason.

One is to see what is going on at other clubs for competition and what to do and the other is to laugh at what people write about clubs, djs and other people. By you wasting ur time and listing all those people you have done nothing but get people mad. Do u think the new moderator is really going to ban us from the board. How do u think club planet makes money (you think its a non-profit organization) it promotes parties and gets paid by the head. Dave and I are very personal friends and I try helping him when I can so he could keep his board going. So us promoters some how some way make this board $$$. WHAT DO U DO TO HELP THEM OUT???? I know the answer. JACK SHIT.

Now about Joel. Great guy I have been friends with him even before Temps. He does not do what any of us do. He is strictly the manager of both clubs. Yes he works hard but what kind of promotions does that place do. Joel is an operations man that just happens to know a lot of people. I do the same thing. I dont distribute flyers or send out a mailing list. I put together a great team to do that. I set the promotion so people dont see or hear the same shit every week. But call me what u want becuase it really doesnt matter to me. I know what kind of extra cash i make and I dont have to complain about spending $300 in a night. Thanks and I will see u soon.

I have a Econ degree and ran a club for 3 years with my roomates in college, so I know how the world turns....But one would have to admit that the promoting is out of hand. CP makes money by promoting, eveyone knows this and accepts it, I don't think ppl have a problem with it. With out it no message board. But that BS with Denny at world and shit like that is gotta go, or else the credibility of these guys will fall and ppl will move on to vip or other boards...And the comment about the 300 bucks is arogant and insensitive...I was there with 3 other kids. Out of the group, 3 of us were layed off! So we went out to spend little money based on the promoting and we spend WAY to much, cause of greed and fucking promoters....Remember who your customers are, 300 bucks to your 500SL driving ass may not be alot, but a college grad that is layed off is a lot of money. Don't be high brow on the board, its not right, I use to drive a very, very expensive car, till shit hit the fan! Plus you pissed me off with no Whitney at the surf!!!!!!! LOL, but even you had to dodge complaints about the vip cards at surf doing nothing.....If you are such good friends with Dave and give a shit about cp then you know more then us. Remove the excessive posts and the mutiple screenames....