Clubplanet Nightlife Community

No More DT!!!!

spacious2

oh no now Mr Spacious is threatning us???

youll bring DT back as many times as you can because thats a big money making night for you dont BS us.

Johnny i think Spacious is offering you edgar V's job ......but then he will slice you after a while .......its part of his "loyalty" statement in another thread.

I could care less about how you feel about DT. I just get irked that you can't criticize his music, but instead resort to insulting his sexuality. If you said "Oh, I get irritated by how DT drops samples in all the time," I'd leave you alone.

As for the caps thing, it's just a mark of an amateur. I've been online in one form or another since 1990 (before the web...telnet and IRC were the mainstays...) and it's just a common thing for us old heads to trash on the comparatively new folk like yourself. Seriously though, don't use all caps.

There was only a few million people online *globally* in 1990, and maybe 300,000 host machines total. Check your facts. Your average consumer (i.e. you) maybe had a computer, but probably was not online, and if they were, it was through Prodigy, Compuswerve, or GEnie, not connected to the internet, which was at the time the exclusive domain of corporations, academia, the government, and the military. Ahh what peace there was back then...no losers from AOL polluting my chatrooms, trolls actually were funny and made sense, and it took a modicum of intelligence to get online (my first ISP PANIX gave me a username/pw, a dialup number, the DNS IPs, and said 'go to it'...) and did not involve popping a CD into the drive, hitting install, and 10 seconds later 'You've got mail!' No offense to my friends here who happen to use AOL, but for the most part, AOL has made a mess of the internet. Guys, switch ISPs :). Ahh, memories...

Johnny, I'm a fucking computer geek. Don't dispute me on any issue pertaining to technology. Criticize my musical tastes, my occupation, what you may think my lifestyle is, but don't fuck with me on an issue I can clearly take you to school and back on.

Originally posted by xtreme-1

You's guys are F-ing hilarious!!!!!

This Sht would never fly in NYC

I can not wait to mover there in Jan

I mean fogetabouit, Dis is sum price less Shiate.

Oh the class I love it

Welcome to "As The World Turns" Miami cp style.. never a dull moment.. :laugh: