Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**Vixen's Official Review of Her Last DC Weekend**

vixenfoxxy

Well this was it, my last weekend in DC before my triumphant (sort of.. ok maybe closer to broken) return to NY. Here's how exciting it was:

Thursday -- Haagen Daaz in Georgetown. Fawkin awesome party man, the ice cream scoopers were so talented, and the bailey's shakes they were droppin', just beyond belief!

Friday -- studying, then driving around for 6 hours while PGiddy whines like the little bitch he is about how he doesn't want to go to sushi restaurant bc he doesn't want to eat sushi (even though he doesn't plan to eat). :rolleyes: Then he gets lost on the way to DuPont (I didn't know this was possible) and keeps forgetting how to drive. :blank: Five minutes before the restaurant closes, I finally got dinner but then we'd wasted so much time I just went home and studied some more.

Saturday -- got my ass whipped by my Int'l Trade final, investigated the purchase of red crushed-velvet booty shorts, then off to Glow for the last time for a month (yeee! I need a break). Met up with SizeUp, DCsGLOW, Shifterlx, and Vic was NOTICEABLY ABSENT :mad: Danced in the cage for a while and am awaiting Trance00's expert review like a kid in a candy store :rolleyes: Acosta was good, I really feel he puts a lot of energy in to the room, I have yet to hear a bad set from him. I highly recommend him for your clubbing pleasure. Special thanks to PGiddy for dropping my camera containing precious Limelight memories, I appreciate that. It's okay though, I'll forgive you this time... if you let me drive your car around. Oh yeah, and PGiddy got to see all the "doctors" at GLOW first hand, he was so kind as to point a few out for me :laugh2: greeeeeaaaat hahahaha

ok that's it :) I know you're jealous... especially about Haagen Daaz.

Glow was def. tight as shit. I saw VixenFoxxy, PGiddy, Crank47, Shifterlx and I think that might of been it...oh yes, and this asshole, DJ Sizeup...LOL. Vixen made me cream my pants when she brought me up into the DJ booth so I could meet Acosta. I met him, talked to him for a second, sounded like a dumbass but IT WAS ALL GOOD!

Hey Vixen, you are going to 1223 on tuesday right??? VMIsGLOW and I are going to go, and I can talk Sizeup into it if he doesn't leave yet. Spit out some of those free passes again...that would be SWEET! aight babe.

Originally posted by vixenfoxxy

Well this was it, my last weekend in DC before my triumphant (sort of.. ok maybe closer to broken) return to NY. Here's how exciting it was:

Friday -- studying, then driving around for 6 hours while PGiddy whines like the little bitch he is about how he doesn't want to go to sushi restaurant bc he doesn't want to eat sushi (even though he doesn't plan to eat). :rolleyes: Then he gets lost on the way to DuPont (I didn't know this was possible) and keeps forgetting how to drive. :blank: Five minutes before the restaurant closes, I finally got dinner but then we'd wasted so much time I just went home and studied some more.

Saturday -- got my ass whipped by my Int'l Trade final, investigated the purchase of red crushed-velvet booty shorts, then off to Glow for the last time for a month (yeee! I need a break). Met up with SizeUp, DCsGLOW, Shifterlx, and Vic was NOTICEABLY ABSENT :mad: Danced in the cage for a while and am awaiting Trance00's expert review like a kid in a candy store :rolleyes: Acosta was good, I really feel he puts a lot of energy in to the room, I have yet to hear a bad set from him. I highly recommend him for your clubbing pleasure. Special thanks to PGiddy for dropping my camera containing precious Limelight memories, I appreciate that. It's okay though, I'll forgive you this time... if you let me drive your car around. Oh yeah, and PGiddy got to see all the "doctors" at GLOW first hand, he was so kind as to point a few out for me :laugh2: greeeeeaaaat hahahaha

ok that's it :) I know you're jealous... especially about Haagen Daaz.

Friday, First off you wanted to go to a random place in Chinatown, very bad idea, considering I didn't feel like eating cat or dog. Then you said the place was in Dupont, wrong again, not even close, anyways with a little manuevering(sp) I got us there with plenty of time to spare. Also I was very tired from the night before and numerous times requested that you drive, but you refused since you would rather just sit back and bitch and moan and complain about whiplash.:laugh: Best part of the night was, seeing a Santa Ho outfit for Vixen, ahh how could I forget.

Saturday, was a complete and utter disaster, because of this I *officially* quit drinking. Started out at Ozio, then moved to 9:30 club and should've stayed there, instead I/we go to glow at about 1:30 I think? Saw Vixen of course, djsizeup and elvis, I mean dcsglow. I grabbed a handful of sweat from vixen, proceeded to drop her $6 camera and was instrumental in making her aware of the "doctors." There were more doctors there then at Georgetown Hospital. I didn't pay a cover at any of the places yet still manage to drop $200, WTF is wrong with me, don't answer vixen.

Sunday, I am now just rambling like a homeless bum all cracked out. Having nice thoughts of that Santa Ho outfit, can't seem to get it out of my mind.

Tuesday night, going out with vixen before she goes home, finally, can't wait, j/k.

I actually went to that store and looked at the possible purchase of a few things but I didn't want to spend the money since I didn't know if I'd be dancing or not near xmas time. And regarding my camera, it doesn't matter how much it cost me, it matters that the pictures inside are from limelight, so basically it was like if you threw a cardboard box on the ground containing thousands of dollars in swarovsky crystal. Good try though. I won't say what's wrong with you 'cause there's not enough room to type it all :D:rolleyes: Oh and I said DuPont 'cause that's what it says on the stupid menu and on the business card. Gerbil Jammer. :idea:

Just woke up and I've actually crawled into work for a few hours. The working life can really sux sometimes. Acosta's set was a lot of fun. I thought there was a lot of cheese, but hey, that doesn't mean you can't have a good time. Actually, cheese is good. Sometimes I cross the street into Fresh Fields and pick up some really nice stinky cheese and a fresh hot baguette and just chill in front of the big screen. What the hell am I talking about. I really don't want to do any work here. Sad thing is like half my office is here (they all are looking at me funny because I NEVER come in on a weekend). Oh yeah, back to Glow... saw dcs for a second and saw Vixon in the cage (tried counting the bpm's for a while but got really confused :rolleyes::D ). Didn't get the chance to meet up with anyone else cause I was wondering around so much. Saw Vic for a second at Buzz friday night. I hit the vip room behind the main dj booth to grab a drink and got hung up at the bar in there for a couple of hours and didn't see him again. Sorry bout that.

Any "locals" staying in town for the next weekend?

I actually went to that store and looked at the possible purchase of a few things but I didn't want to spend the money since I didn't know if I'd be dancing or not near xmas time. And regarding my camera, it doesn't matter how much it cost me, it matters that the pictures inside are from limelight, so basically it was like if you threw a cardboard box on the ground containing thousands of dollars in swarovsky crystal. Good try though. I won't say what's wrong with you 'cause there's not enough room to type it all :D:rolleyes: Oh and I said DuPont 'cause that's what it says on the stupid menu and on the business card. Gerbil Jammer. :idea:

It doesn't matter if your dancing or not, how can you possibly go wrong with a santa ho outfit.:D You must get it, I'll find somewhere or someplace for you to wear it, that's the minor details that don't matter. The pictures blah blah blah I don't care, unless they were of you in your booty shorts. Ok let me go now since I am up to no good. BTW, obviously you can't read, it didn't say Dupont, glad the g-town edumacation is really paying off. Next semester we'll learn how to count. ;)

The pictures were of me in my sequin bikini top. Thanks.

:idea: Just looks like you'll have to take some more, it just so happens that photography is one of specialities. And why we're at it you should probably get that santa ho and take some of that too. Damn am I smart:rolleyes:

YO DUDE...thumbs up on that water you randomly gave me last night man...I was soooooooo thirsty and was just about to go drop some money on getting a bottle...I dunno why you gave it to me, but that was straight as shit...and some perfect fucking timing...hey, I'll be here for most of XMAS break...If you wanna chill or whatever PM me...aight bro...

PGiddy, talk to Ty about the lessons...see what you can do for Elivs...aight bro, thanks. I'll hit you up soon, we'll do something, get drunk, drop some cameras...LOL shit.:laugh::D

Oh gee too bad... looks like I'm all booked up. Sorry :rolleyes:

A raincheck will be fine, I don't mind celebrating Christmas in January, or whenever, summer would work too. Yes Jimi I will ask about lessons for you. I can see it now DJ Elvis, or DJ Spike? Bigmah's wtf is a coolie?

Originally posted by pgiddy

I didn't pay a cover at any of the places yet still manage to drop $200, WTF is wrong with me, don't answer vixen.

Did anybody catch that midget who hangs out at glow and cuts holes in your pockets? I'm pretty sure he got me last night.

So I finally get to meet the two pimps who call themselves Pgiddy and shifterxl before peacin out to NY. Elvis and Vixen I might still be able to go out tuesday but that glow midget got me pretty good... and the 1223 midget is even worse.

Originally posted by pgiddy

A raincheck will be fine, I don't mind celebrating Christmas in January, or whenever, summer would work too. Yes Jimi I will ask about lessons for you. I can see it now DJ Elvis, or DJ Spike? Bigmah's wtf is a coolie?

Same question here.

Uhm PGiddy... u seem to have an unhealthy obsession with me :rolleyes:

enough raggin all of you - although there seems to be nothing better to do on this friggin BORING sunday!!!

Acosta was awesome: I agree with Vixen on Acosta's ability to infuse the dance floor with such intense >>>energy<<<

INTENSITY is the way to go - fully. Met up with some dude "who calls himself" DJSizeup, who cant remember my screenname properly (dude, it's ShifteLX, not XL) and who i did not for a second see disagree with how good those females looked - yeah, you know what i'm talkin about!

also, chilled with DCsGlow and of course, the beautiful VixenFoxxy!!! i think there was one other person but i can't remember their name - please remind me.

so the dancin was good, the people, uh... extraordinary - would that be the word? -def.

went to an after party after Acosta and didn't get home till around 10 this morning, so i'm pretty bummed out, but what's this i here about Tuesday?

Vixen, might be in NYC for New Year's; are you dancin up there? let me know - maybe party up there.

alright, peace out.

Originally posted by shifterlx

Met up with some dude "who calls himself" DJSizeup, who cant remember my screenname properly (dude, it's ShifteLX, not XL) and who i did not for a second see disagree with how good those females looked - yeah, you know what i'm talkin about!

Hey my bust LX won't happen again... yeah come out to 1223 Tuesday I know DCsGlow, Vixen and I (and hopefully some of you other CP peeps) will be there and it'll be my last night out in DC for a few weeks. Also don't forget to tell us NY kids where you're goin on new years.

Originally posted by dcsglow

YO DUDE...thumbs up on that water you randomly gave me last night man...I was soooooooo thirsty and was just about to go drop some money on getting a bottle...I dunno why you gave it to me, but that was straight as shit...and some perfect fucking timing...hey, I'll be here for most of XMAS break...If you wanna chill or whatever PM me...aight bro...

Consider it my good deed of the day. Can't let a brotha go thirsty!