Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Platinum last night

Anthony Acid RIPPED it all night....nothing but energy the entire night....lighting was sick, crowd was good looking, I had a blast.

Ill def be there weekly, especially for Boris next Sat.

Mark, it was nice to meet you and I look forward to hearing you spin. Ill make sure to come up and request old cheesy songs like Terence does all the time:D Just playin...

BG

I was there and agree that the music was good. However, I thought that the crowd was a little lacking. I was pleased to see that the place smoothed out some of the kinks such as hiring more bartenders. I had a good time, but hope to see it a bit more crowded with a bette crowd next time

Originally posted by pipdaddy

the smoke was a little too much at times....i kept finding myself on the dancefloor, with no idea which way was up or down....that was a trip...good thing i was sober:laugh:

true...it was pretty hazy, but i didnt care...i wouldnt have been able to see straight if the house lights were on anyway!!!:drunk:

BG

Originally posted by scarletpromos

if you come on a friday you get a free pass for saturday and you dont have to be 23 with this pass -- so if on a friday you come and your only 21 you get the free saturday pass to get in even if your not 23

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm cum fridays at hunka bunka

new years tix available just contact me at scarletpromos@aol.com

denny tsettos til 7 am

whoa!:eek: :eek: what does it all mean?? to many ifs....so essentially if you are 22 on friday and come the next day(saturday) and get there before 10:30, and you turn 23 that day, and are on the guestlist and are celebrating your birthday and are a guy, do you get paid to go in???? just wondering :D