Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Friday Dec 21 Loft Party

Divine is no joke. I've heard every top DJ in world spin, and he can match anyone. These loft parties always rock. Lotsa headz and everybody is plugged into the music. I'm gonna be showin up wif my whole Rap star entourage.

BTW- if I hear Zombie Nation I'm swinging *lol*

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Wow, this sounds like fun. I'm gonna come too. I've never met anyone from any of the boards yet so this will be my big chance to finally put some faces to names.

You all sound like you are mad cool.

Look for me, I'll be the girl with the mad curly brown hair.

SK13

WOW...this will definitely be a great opportunity to meet many of the people from the boards. Please introduce yourself...we are always happy to welcome a new head...you will not be disappointed.

Originally posted by hermajestydiva

WOW...this will definitely be a great opportunity to meet many of the people from the boards. Please introduce yourself...we are always happy to welcome a new head...you will not be disappointed.

Stephanie, you are so cute. I guess you don't know my screenname....

BTW, my car is all better. Thanks for the mechanic advice. See you Friday. heehee

SK13

SK13, you crazy girl. i want to see you. i'll try to make it to the loft party later in the night, if my flight home doesn't leave too early

a bunch of us are going to do Naughty In Style at Lush that night, earlier on. it's also Dave's graduation celebration. and my first time out in years, and last time before i go home. do come!

Originally posted by sarahkim13

Stephanie, you are so cute. I guess you don't know my screenname....

BTW, my car is all better. Thanks for the mechanic advice. See you Friday. heehee

SK13

What are you talking about, you don't know many people from the boards??? Silly girl...well, now I know your screen name!!! I'm glad to hear your car is all better....Are we going to see you Thursday at Leps for Marcell and David Hollands????

I showed up there last thursday night around 1am and I couldn't get in cause the doors down at street level were locked. There was a sign for a party on the 6th floor.

Maybe the next sign should have a phone number to call so that noone will ever get locked out?

I saw other people trying to get in also when I was on my way to the party down the street.

Cya there

Peace

Originally posted by hermajestydiva

What are you talking about, you don't know many people from the boards??? Silly girl...well, now I know your screen name!!! I'm glad to hear your car is all better....Are we going to see you Thursday at Leps for Marcell and David Hollands????

I'm gonna try to stop by after work on Thursday. We'll see how work goes first. But I'll definitely see you on Friday. Say hi to Mark (is it mark with a k or a c) for me.:D

SK13