Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Who went to X-Mas Gift @ Amazura last night?

realz

Derek was great, but SpaceGirl stole the show. Damn she's AMAZING!!! All live shit, great undercurrents and beats. And damn! she's cute. What she does is just amazing...spent half her set just watching - its like she's got octopus arms working two key boards, samples, drum machine, effects....DAMN!

The whole thing was great except (IMO) some mediocre hardcore and the last DJ that was eh....u folks should check this out sometime :)

Originally posted by realz

damn......

how was the crowd? vibe. over-packed?

nope, crowd was good. very young. lots of dancing. the place is cool, and it was nice and chilly inside so u didn't overhead. staff was pretty cool too.

crowd is real friendly. no drunks or real agressive types wandering around bumping into u or anything.

one tip - definitely order tix on line and do will call - u get to skip the line entirely. if u have tickets in hand, u have to wait in line.

Space Girl Was amazing, I have to give it to her, A hotty and a mezmorizing performer......I went out to Sam Goody Just now to pick up her CD (she has 2) but the pricks did not have it. Need to go to Satalite or something....

Hanging out about 10 ft away from all the DJ's on stage was phat....

One thing though, people gotta show some respect to the performers, at one point there were a shit load of kids getting all up in Spacegirls gril and starign at the equipment, way to close.... Give the artist some repect.....

Although I am much older than most of the people partying, I still had a great time.... Some booz would have helped though, that no alcohol thing was whack......

Originally posted by barvybe

Derek was great, but SpaceGirl stole the show. Damn she's AMAZING!!! All live shit, great undercurrents and beats. And damn! she's cute. What she does is just amazing...spent half her set just watching - its like she's got octopus arms working two key boards, samples, drum machine, effects....DAMN!

SPACEGiRL was AMAziNG!!!!!!